“Excellent Food, great atmosphere (we sat outside overlooking the marina). - Manchester (Uk)”
Review of Island Way Grill

Island Way Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Island Way Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 706 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We are staying on Clearwater Beach and stumbled upon this place in the day whilst looking for a supermarket. Because the setting looked so impressive we thought we'd give it a try and booked for that evening. The menu choice was excellent, my wife loves sushi so we shared Florida Rolls for starters which was excellent. I had a steak which was huge and cooked to perfection whilst my wife had Sea bass which was the thickest piece I have ever seen. Polished off with a fantastic desert I would highly recommend this place as we will no doubt be going back a couple more times during our trip. (English Foodies).

There are newer reviews for Island Way Grill

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Had the early bird meal and it was a great value. Sat out by the water. Food was great and so was the service. Very nice restaurant that I for sure would return to.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was visiting my nieces in Tampa last week and we made a reservation at Island Way Grill for the Sunday buffet. It was absolutely incredible. They started us off on the outdoor patio with mamosas. The selection was amazing an included sushi, crab salad, salmon, omelets, pancakes, salad bar, ham and roast beef carving stations, soups and just about anything else you could think of. The service was excellent with a vert attentive waiter. There was a separate dessert section with a vast array of desserts including an ice cream sundae section to top off the meal. I would highly recommend you add this place to your travel plans if you are going to be in the Clearwater Beach area.

1  Thank Wisdom2010swb
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Lots of fresh seafood and delightful dinner selections. The atmosphere is unique in that the chefs are cooking on a wildfire grill in the open. Has a large patio for outdoor dining as well (and its dog friendly!)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been going to Island Way Grill for several years. - before they renovated. Now the artwork, fresh sea food, and etc are just amazing. The place to go for food and events!