“Great food and location!!”

Frenchy's Rockaway Grill
Ranked #21 of 713 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Been here during the day and night, both are great! Great place to go when you need a break from the beach since it's right there. The coconut shrimp and shrimp tacos are phenomenal. At night it's a great spot for music and drinks!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Food was reasonably priced. Portions big as you would expect. Fish very fresh and service very good.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you are in Clearwater, FL. and like She Crab Soup you should go to Frenchy's Rockaway Grill. When I got into Clearwater it was a little confusing to me because I was told to go to Frenchy's for She Crab Soup. There are several Frenchy's. Frenchy's Rockaway Grill is the one that has the famous She Crab Soup. We arrived and found the staff very friendly. My wife and I were not very hungry so I ordered a cup of the soup and she ordered the coconut shrimp. The soup and shrimp were great. You can dine inside or out right on the beach. The atmosphere is great. Service is very quick. Go hungry!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is right on Clearwater Beach. You can sit outside or inside. There is a bar along with restaurant. It was very busy but we were seated quickly and our server was right there for drink orders. The food was Great! The prices were about what you would expect at seafood place. The wait time for our food wasn't long at all. Servers were checking on us regularly to see if we needed anything. There is a parking lot close by and pay by hour parking and beach access is right there. Definitely be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We visited on a Saturday evening, this past week. It was dinner time and the restaurant was super full. That being said, we were seated quite quickly for our party of 5. The server was nice and knowledgeable about the menu. We ordered and before we could make a quick bathroom break to wash up, the food was on the table. My mother had the fried Grouper sandwich; she says that she gets it almost every time and it's excellent. My boys both got the fried shrimp baskets; needless to say they were picked clean. The portion looked a bit small, but with the large amount of fries they got, they were satisfied. My husband got the Grouper meal- I'm not sure how it was cooked, but it was not fried. He said it was tasty, but the portion was smallish. My mother's piece of fried Grouper was almost twice as big. I had the Jerk Chicken sandwich. While tasty it was Not spicy at all, even though it was denoted on the menu as such. So, for those that like a little more seasoning, go Ahead! The sweet potato fries were very good and I don't even usually like them! They had several drink specials and we enjoyed trying a new beer (summer Shandy- is Delicious!) They were super cheap too. I would definitely reccomend this place if you need to chill out after a day at the beach.

1  Thank JAMIE C