“The food was great and the atmosphere was awesome!”

Frenchy's Rockaway Grill
Ranked #21 of 690 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The food was great and the atmosphere was awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

French's is definitely somewhere to visit in Clearwater. The food was great and the beach view was beautiful at sunset.

• Turkish first
Boonsboro MD
“Good food nice view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food good prices. Decor is interesting. Not as cool inside as it should have been. Tried to seat us on stools had a handicap gentleman. That wouldn't work. Waitress was great.

Seminole, Florida
“Location is great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have live music which is a plus!! The view is great but I would say that the food is average here. Parking is a trial. I went this past weekend and had to park several blocks up past all of the meters and walk down. If you can, just take the trolley.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good service, great view, okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I was happy when arrived at the location and saw the view and proximity to the beach. Quite a nice change being that I am a landlocked resident in NC. The restaurant reminds me of a catchy tourist trap with its decor but hey, what else did I expect. The server was nice and seemed to know a lot about the menu. We tried both of his recommendations saying that people come from all over just for the grouper sandwich and she-crab soup. The grouper was good but something I'd travel for? No. The she crab soup had an overpowering cheesy/salty flavor that I did not care for. After adding tons of pepper and crackers, I finish it- mainly because I was hungry and didn't want to waste food. I ordered the crab cake appetizer and a side of coconut rice for my meal. I was quite happy with my choice. It was tasty and hearty. Overall, it's a good place to go for a low-key lunch (I wouldn't suggest dinner unless you're a family with kids that like generic flavors). The location is good so if that's important to you, I'd give this place a try.

Berea, Ohio
“tuna poke”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

the tuna poke was one of the most delicious things I ever ate, the presentation was great, the she crab soup was awesome, creamy and delicious, everything we had was great, had to wait almost an hour on Friday night, but was worth it, watched a beautiful sunset

Visited July 2013