“FISH SPREAD!!!!!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed October 11, 2010

The Fish Spread is the Best! Served w/Captain's Wafers it's a smoky feast! And the Grouper Sandwich is incredible!

2  Thank goshamrocks
Write a ReviewReviews (1,220)

Reviewed September 1, 2010

After being recommended Frencys on the beach, we couldnt get in as it was too packed (I guess due to the sunset) and there was a loud band so we walked back to Frenchys Saltwater on Poinsettia. We wish we hadn't bothered but were so hungry and just wanted to eat. I started with a salad which was not great and my husband had over fried prawns. I then made the mistake of ordering the lobster tail which has put me off for life. It was tough and dried up and when I complained the waiter didn't care and just took my plate away. Stay away from this rip off lousy place.

1  Thank CharlieBuff
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Frenchy's Salt Water Cafe is located on Poinsettia, kind of hard to find for a first-time tourist staying in one of the beach hotels. The food is pretty good, as is the food at the other Frenchy's restaurants. Definitely a touristy place, but the locals seem to enjoy it as well. Clearwater Beach is becoming crowded, during the summer, and I have had the best experiences there during the fall. This place also has nice patio seating, with a partial view of the bay. A nice place to come for a grouper sandwich! I reccommend. :)

Reviewed August 6, 2010

We always go to Frenchy's for great grouper sandwiches. It's always a highlight of our trip. For some reason, we like this restaurant better than the other three Frenchy's locations. Very casual!

1  Thank trk11
Reviewed August 4, 2010

You've got to try the Frency Burger. It's large enough to share, but so delicious that you won't want to.