“Love the food and good service!”

Frenchy's Saltwater Cafe
Ranked #16 of 719 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Beautiful view of the ocean as you eat! The food is also very good and the service is as well! Love the atmosphere.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Frenchy's catches their own fish and they tell you which catch is fresh that day.
Beachy atmosphere- can dine in your bathing suit.
Kind staff, great specials.
Try the gouper - I don't usually like any fish but I had this twice!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

ok i was hoping for freshly cooked clam strip dinner- as we asked about it- the waitress said it was frozen. we ordered the meals but it wasnt like cooked fresh. more like out of a microwave oven. i was disappointed in the food- would not go there again ..

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I came for the all you can eat crab legs. We were all quite pleased. We did go early (5pm) so we did not have to wait. Our waitress was did a good job of keeping the crab legs coming. Overall, we were pleased.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I liked the atmosphere the most here. The food was ok, but nothing I was that excited about. It was expensive for my husband and I to eat there. I loved the semi open bar/restaurant and the waitstaff was kind. It was a neat experience.