“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Out of all the restaurants I have visited in the area, this place remains the most constant as far as food, service, atmosphere. They had stone crabs as well which was awesome since no other restaurant I visited on this trip had any at the moment. The smoked Amberjack spread is always a must as the the grilled, blackened grouper sandwich. I love the sangria & for the price, just go ahead & get a pitcher & ask for some oranges & lemons/limes to squeeze into it! I love the casual laid-back atmosphere but it definitely gets super busy so unless you are going at odd hours, plan to wait or just eat at the bar.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Seafood was fresh and very good. I tried gulf shrimp, grouper and stone crab. All were great! The place is really caual. The dining area has no outside walls. I thought it was funny when they asked if we wanted to sit inside or out. I guess inside is the tables with a roof over them.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We loved all the great seafood at Frenchys. Close to shopping and the beach as well. Can't wait until the next time.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

$20.95 all you can eat crab and flounder on mon/tues. Nice outdoor seating. No water view. Staff friendly. Reasonable prices and very welll prepared side dishes.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

French's has 5 restaurants in Clearwater Beach and the Saltwater is a great roadhouse type fun place to go. We went twice in a week and enjoyed fresh stone crab and grouper both times. We hope to go back on Thursdays to take in lobster special night.