“gem”

Pho Queen Clearwater
Ranked #99 of 708 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

what a find! lover of Vietnamese food found a new favorite place! great value, taste and service.. can't wait to go back.

There are newer reviews for Pho Queen Clearwater

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

So if you like quick, fresh, healthy, and tasty food, I would definitely recommend this place. Spring rolls are cold and refreshing. All of the rice and stir fried dishes are outstanding but if you're new to Vietnamese food, try Pho. Pho is a large bowl of noodle soup with meats veggies or seafood. You get lots of basil, lime, and sprouts to flavor it up to your liking. You also get several hot sauces and fish sauce to add your flavor. I really think there is something for everyone here at half the prices of other Asian joints in town.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Even though Pho is part of the name of this restaurant it is not the only thing on the menu. Menu is very extensive and the food is very good. Prices are reasonable, service very good and the place looks neat and clean. They also have another restaurant, Pho Quyen, in Pinellas Park but I haven't tried it.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had the opportunity to dine here last night, The venue is interesting in the sense that is provides a rustic west/southwest American feel but the food is definitely Vietnamese.

We began with egg rolls and pork meatballs, both of which were not only tasty but presented in a very artistic way. The sweet and sour shrimp soup I had as the main course was fantastic. Well portioned, the flavors from this dish were well balanced and none overpowering. The French Ice Tea with Condensed Milk was also an interesting and flavor rich delight.

If you like Pho, you must try this one out. For me, this is a keeper.

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed May 19, 2013

When we had lunch at Pho Queen today, we counted at least five sauces on the table: soy sauce, fish sauce, plum sauce, mild chili sauce, rooster sauce. Why there’s a salt and pepper shaker included in this line-up is beyond me—who needs it! My husband and I ordered egg rolls--both hot and cold. Each was accompanied with an appropriate dipping sauce. Sauces so good you hide them when they try to clear the table. After managing to hang onto the remnants of the egg roll sauce, our entrée of grilled beef and shrimp with broken rice arrived. This dish came with--you guessed it--a light side sauce. This dish is dressed with large lettuce leaves and paper-thin cucumber slices—perfect for making Vietnamese tacos. Of course, we used all the sauces—table sauce, left-over egg roll sauce, entrée sauce. We left Pho Queen—totally sauced and happy!

1  Thank Rebecca H