“Great Place”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Tarpon Springs, FL
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just had lunch here and loved it. Very fresh, flavorful, and beautiful food! The wait staff was friendly and attentive and prices are very fair. We will definitely go back soon and often!

• Visited May 2013

Los Angeles, California
“So fresh and tasty!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Wow! A 8-10 page menu was a bit intimidating at first; everything looked so good it was hard to choose. I went with the Ciao pork rice soup..... so huge it was enough for a family of 3! Everyone in my party was amazed and appreciative of the freshness of the food, surprisingly quick service (for a party of 10) and the quality of the food for such reasonable prices. All dishes were so colorful and well presented, many of us took photos with our phones! Will definitely return when in the area.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Fantastic and Fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went here with my family and each one of us loved it. The restaurant i s very spacious and it was still packed with people when we went on a Thursday evening. When we received our food, we understood why. Their food was so fresh, filled with great herbs and other ingredients. My dish had pork, chicken and beef with noodles, and the meat was succulent. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a great asian meal!!!

Tampa, FL
“Finally!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I love Vietnamese food and I have been to virtually every Vietnamese restaurant in Tampa Bay - from Pinellas Park to Tampa. This place is the real deal! It is owned by the same owners as the Pho Quyen in Pinellas Park so you already know the food is good! I have been there a half dozen times since they opened and the quality is always good. I have yet to order anything off the menu I haven't really enjoyed. Additionally, the location is great - between Curlew and 580 on US 19. The restaurant is big and spacious and the staff is kind. I danced in my seat when I saw the grand opening sign for Pho Queen and I wasn't disappointed when I had my first bowl of beef pho. If you like Vietnamese you will love it here. If you haven't tried Vietnamese you should! Don't be afraid, the food is amazing and fresh. You will really enjoy it.

• Visited March 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Finally, a great Vietnamese restaurant in North Pinellas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Vietnamese food is one of my favorites and before Pho Queen opened, for those living in North Pinellas, we had no choice but to go South, either to Pinellas Park or St. Petersburg in order to eat a good Vietnamese dish.

Pho Queen is owned by the same Vietnamese family that owns Pho Quyen in Pinellas Park, so if you are familiar with the latter, you know that they serve authentic Vietnamese food at a very affordable price.

Pho Queen is even more. The restaurant is modern, clean and spacious, waiters are professional and food is excellent. For vegetarians, you can order vegetarian spring rolls and soup made with vegetable broth. I highly recommend the stir fried vegetables with tofu, and the rice noodles mixed with any combination you like.

Healthy food, pleasant ambience, good service and reasonable prices. I anticipate this restaurant will be a success.