“Good pizza”

Pizza Bizzar
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Winner Best Pizza in the Southeast at the 2014 International Pizza Competition, Las Vegas, Ranked #5 Best Traditional Pizza In The World. Voted Best Pizza on Clearwater Beach! Water front dining. Water front dining-dine-in-take-out. Open seven days a week! Located in the Shoppes on Sand Key Plaza on Sand Key next to the Marriot Resort Sand Key. Serving gourmet pizzas, fresh salads, pastas, gourmet burgers, specialty desserts, greek and California wines and much more! About us: Pizza Bizzar is a family friendly establishment that aims to please every guest that walks in the door. As culinary enthusiasts we believe in using only the finest and freshest ingredients into all our plates. Our dishes are made fresh to order, all from scratch. Our unique menu has something for everyone; weather you want to tantalize your taste buds with our one of a kind Greek pizzas or savor the taste of our Mediterranean spreads, there is something for every taste palate.As restaurateurs', this is our passion. The food we serve you represents who we are, it's in our soul and every motion put into creating each individual dish is done whole-heartedly. Located on Sand Key, we hope you find Pizza Bizzar as comforting as we do. Here we are family and it is our prerogative to make you feel the same way. From our homemade dishes, our friendly staff and not to mention the breath taking ocean view we hope to take your dining experience to another level. So come on over, have a seat on our patio or in our fresh new dining room and get ready to release your senses, all five of them, here at Pizza Bizzar! We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We love food. So we had a lot of pizza. We had the house special. The crust was very good. Firm yet chewy. The toppings had a good flavor profile and complimented each other.

One complaint was the middle of the pizza got soggy bc of the toppings. Otherwise would be 5 stars.

Would come here again any day. Yummy

1  Thank cls1112

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family and I went here two days in a row and have loved it. Our kids crave their delicious pizza. Everything is made fresh and it shows in the quality of the food! Our waiter Eric was very helpful and attentive, he was very good with working with our kids. The cook had the kids go back and watch him hand toss the pizza which they couldn't stop talking about after we left. It was a bit pricey for pizzas but overall we were very satisfied with our visit but there was nothing really to complain about and will be coming again if we every return.

3  Thank Alex P
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Went to eat there twice while in Clearwater. It was walking distance from our hotel. The first night, we wife had the gyro, both boys had the 10" pizza and I had the 10" BBQ chicken. Excellent and we even had leftovers. Saturday night sat outside with group of 9. Pizzas, salads, burgers, calzones. Again some of the best pizza I've had in a long time. Staff was prompt, kept the drinks coming, no glass ever went empty. If I'm ever back this way, this will be a stopping point.

1  Thank Joey A
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Found this little place down the road from where we were staying. I love the Greek twist they have put on their pizza's. The personal pizza I ordered was very good and very filling that I had to take some back to our hotel. Ended up eating it for lunch the next day and it was still good.

1  Thank tallyman19
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Shortly after checking in to our hotel we went searching for a quick bite to eat and found this place less than a quarter of a mile from our hotel. We were greeted with smiles and hellos upon entering and quickly seated. I had the Bizzar Salad with Grilled chicken which was very good and fresh. My husband had the meat lovers pizza and my daughter had chicken wings and fries. Everything was great. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. The prices are reasonable, they have outdoor seating with a view of the bay and indoor seating with air conditioning. I would come back.

2  Thank Sherri W