“Outstanding!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Ponte

Cafe Ponte
Ranked #1 of 689 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 58th St.
Tampa, Florida
“Outstanding!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Best restaurant in Tampa Bay Area by far. Hamburgers are killer, and the pizza is to die for. Excellent service and very friendly atmosphere.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

My Husband and I always go to Cafe Ponte for any celebration whether a Birthday, Anniversary or on our way to the Ruth Eckerd hall for concerts. The food is outstanding I have never been disappointed. The service is spot on. Also has great ambiance, elegent but not stuffy. The mushroom soup is a must. They aways serve amuse bouche if you do not order it.. but you will want a whole bowl after one taste. LOVE THIS PLACE. Going again for our Anniversary this month will have photo for next review.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank bugoutnow
Florida
“Worth the visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was surprised at this little prize of a restaurant tucked into a shopping center. Friends brought me here for a birthday diner and I was thrilled. The service is some of the highest standards I've seen anywhere in a long time, especially in Florida. The food was modern, fresh and of the highest quality. I was shocked to find out they have been here for 10 years, and I just found them. We will be back next time we are in town. Tuna Tartar was the best, Fig flat bread was so good we ordered a second. The tri-color roasted beats were artistically presented and delicious, as well as the BLT salad which they made special for our table. This item had been removed from the menu however our waiter was more than happy to have the kitchen accommodate us. I can't wait to return.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Greektravelgirl
St. Petersburg, FL
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was our first time here. I had the diver scallops and partner had duck breast. Everything was delicious and excuisitely presented. The atmosphere here is perfect; not too quiet so you feel like you have to whisper, and not too noisy so you have to scream to talk. We will DEFINITELY be back. Thanks to our waiter Michael for great recommendations.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jeff1951
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Hidden Gem Near Carillon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love this restaurant! The decor is very elegant which makes it great for special occasions. The food is excellent and the presentation is outstanding! The prices for lunch are very reasonable for the quality ingredients you get. The staff has always been very kind and courteous. I have only been for lunch and enjoy it every time I go.

• Visited July 2012