“❤️Kabobs ”

Ranked #81 of 785 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We ordered chicken and sirloin steak kabobs and were not disappointed. The meats were marinated perfectly and cooked to perfection. The vegetables were fresh. Our server was friendly and attentive as usual. The atmosphere is spacious and clean. Prices are reasonable and the portions are plentiful.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Went with family for dinner. Service was warm and friendly. Server even brought out a generous sample of soup when someone in our party started to ordered it. Server wasn't sure she would like it. We all got to try a taste. We all thought it was good, but could imagine how someone would be confused by the different seasoning. My daughter and I ordered the same thing, a combo plate with chicken kabob and ground beef kabob. My daughter enjoyed herself, I thought mine was a little dry, not bad but not great.the seasoning was good. I really wish the rice wasn't so dry. No seasoning other than the saffron colored rice. It was half of the plate at least but I couldn't imagine eating it unless you were breaking a fast.
I probably won't drive the 25 minutes to get there, well unless the lunch buffet is much much better!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

had a great experience while having lunch with family and friends here. we were a big group but they accommodated perfectly

Reviewed August 27, 2018

enjoyable, will return. I tried everything except Ice Berg Salad, Feta Cheese, and Pepperoncini. Several I got seconds and a few I got thirds. Their Baklava was the best I have had in years, not overly sweat, the top and bottom curst was crispy and flakey not drenched in honey.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The exterior is drab. Very plain. Nondescript...almost funky. Once inside, however, there is a family charm that takes over and makes you smile. The buffet is fresh and cooked in back. Chafing dishes re-filled every few minutes. Choose wisely and enjoy a very healthy and satisfying meal. I sampled a bit of everything and loved it all -- even the names I could not pronounce. LOL Not my first trip, either. There is a belly dancer who performs on Friday and Saturday nights. Very nice show and family friendly. Tasteful and entertaining. A great venue when you would like to experience true Med food and culture. A worthy destination.