“Good Indian Food”

Good for: Families with children
Oldsmar, Florida
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We came in for the lunch buffet and the food was very good. They had a good selection. We will be back to try the dinner buffet.

• Visited July 2014

Clearwater, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I ate the buffet lunch that they offer. The food was properly cooked and flavorful. The buffet was adequately replenished and had plenty of variety. The restaurant is clean and comfortable.

1 Thank Thomsoni
Miami
“This is an incredible delight”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I love indian food. Have I had good indian food? Well, I don't know if it was good but ive eaten indian food in india! This place was fantastic. The rice was fresh, the naan spectacularly hot and tasty. The butter chicken was so good, I cant begin to explain. The daal, great, the chicken tandoori, great and the price excellent. We were there for the lunch buffet. Great price. The restaurant isn't anything fancy. Pretty run down but clean.

“ALWAYS DELICIOUS”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I love Deeya! I see here there's a lot of ups and downs with the reviews which is wild because we've always had a good experiences. This is what we had.. if you get the tomato and basil soup you'll love it and also any of the naan bread is delicious ....I get the shrimp Pappas and oh my goodness it is so divine and he gets the lamb Rogan gosh spices are beautiful and wonderful. Oh and don't forget to get the samosas for an appetizer because they are so delicious we get the beef samosas but they have vegetarian as well. We both can't say enough about how delicious the food is here. All I can say for the one's that didn't experience something good, try it again and get what we ordered because it is amazing.

1 Thank Maria D
Safety Harbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They wasted my time!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I ordered carry out, the guy assured me everything was in there, arrived home and nope items were missing. Called them and was told I could go get the missing items. So another 30-40 minutes driving round trip to get what I should have already had? Nope, went there gave them the food and got a refund! Ordered Laziz on the way home. They wasted my time with my family having to deal with their incompetence, will never go there again!

1 Thank Srpucell