“This is an incredible delight” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #176 of 686 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Miami
“This is an incredible delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I love indian food. Have I had good indian food? Well, I don't know if it was good but ive eaten indian food in india! This place was fantastic. The rice was fresh, the naan spectacularly hot and tasty. The butter chicken was so good, I cant begin to explain. The daal, great, the chicken tandoori, great and the price excellent. We were there for the lunch buffet. Great price. The restaurant isn't anything fancy. Pretty run down but clean.

• Visited June 2014

“ALWAYS DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I love Deeya! I see here there's a lot of ups and downs with the reviews which is wild because we've always had a good experiences. This is what we had.. if you get the tomato and basil soup you'll love it and also any of the naan bread is delicious ....I get the shrimp Pappas and oh my goodness it is so divine and he gets the lamb Rogan gosh spices are beautiful and wonderful. Oh and don't forget to get the samosas for an appetizer because they are so delicious we get the beef samosas but they have vegetarian as well. We both can't say enough about how delicious the food is here. All I can say for the one's that didn't experience something good, try it again and get what we ordered because it is amazing.

1 Thank Maria D
Safety Harbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They wasted my time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I ordered carry out, the guy assured me everything was in there, arrived home and nope items were missing. Called them and was told I could go get the missing items. So another 30-40 minutes driving round trip to get what I should have already had? Nope, went there gave them the food and got a refund! Ordered Laziz on the way home. They wasted my time with my family having to deal with their incompetence, will never go there again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Srpucell
Clearwater, Florida
“Excellent home cooked Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Always have a great meal here. Sometimes you wait a little but you wait because they freshly prepare your food. It's a little pricy but not too out of line with other Indian restaurants. I love it and the butter chicken is to die for.

1 Thank HezG_711
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of the best indian food in southeast US. Ambience and service was just fine, but it was the tasty food that earned lots of brownie points for me. Btw, I was also pleasantly surprised by the broad range of indian beers that I do not find in Atlanta.

Visited April 2014