“Yummy for gluten free”

Dining options: Reservations
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Yummy for gluten free”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Another great restaurant in Clearwater. Has many gluten free options. An Italian restaurant with good GF options. Friendly, funny and pleasant staff.

Mercer, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We went to Johnny's because we couldn't get into our first two choices, and we were getting desperate. I wish we would have waited.

The bread and dipping oil were very good, but it really stops there. The salad dressings were very bland, and needed generous salt and pepper. Unfortunately, my entrée made up for that. The manicotti was like eating a bowl of very salty ricotta cheese. There was some very limp pasta in there somewhere.

The sauce was pretty chunky, which isn't my preference, and it really tasted like it came out of a jar. Again super salty and also a lot of oregano.

I don't think we'll go back to Johnny's.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Judy D
Clearwater, Florida
“NICE ENVIRONMENT”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My family wanted to try something different, so we chose Johnny's. I'm not a fan of Pizza, but I love Italian food and this place isn't your typical Pizza joint. The environment is very Cozy and clean!
Our first visit was perfect. It was a weeknight and we were seated immediately. The food was good and the portions were Great! Our second visit was on a Friday night. We waited 45 minutes to be seated which was actually amazing because the entire city of Clearwater seemed to be eating here (snowbird mecca). The food was not very good the second time around but the service was still GREAT! I will definitely eat here again but not on a Friday night. I don't know how the cooks kept up, but they did.

Visited January 2014
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband & I look forward to going to Johnny's once we get back to Clearwater, where we snowbird. We have always enjoyed our meal. The eggplant parmesan is sauteed rather than deep-fried and that's just the way I like it. Johnny Bread is amazing.

• Visited January 2014
Pittsford, NY
“Great Neighborhood Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a local while we were visiting Clearwater Beach. It is about 15 minutes from the beach and well worth the drive. On a weeknight, the place was quite busy with regulars. I can see why the place was busy. The menu was extensive and the food and service were great. Their bread is incredible. We will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013