“Nothing beats the original”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is the original location and the flagship for the chain. It is a regular meeting spot for lunch and their fabulous wings.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us review! I'm so glad to hear that you're a fan. Hope to see you in sometime soon for lunch! We'll bring the wings. :)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

In fairness to Hooters we arrived a little late, but they were still seating after we got there. The French fries were cold, cardboard. My friend's burger was awful. The service was mediocre. Hooters claim to fame is definitely not the food. I should have known better than to expect something decent from an establishment that pushes cleavage.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

I'm very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the food. Please know that we take all feedback very seriously and value our customers' opinions. I do hope that you will consider giving us another shot. Thanks for the feedback!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We love Hooters, this one was clean and had a great view from the second floor. They are great with kids and the blackened fish tacos are awesome. We'll be back!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything! Hope to see you and the kids in soon, we'll have your tacos waiting! :)

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Whilst visiting the US we always have a regular visit to hooters. My friend loves the wings. Sadly this time it was disappointing. Wings were salty, have you changed the reipe? fries were undercooked and service well we ordered received our order that was it. The young waitress was miserable and basically missing throughout. I noticed alot of the staff were at the entrance chatting when we left. Sadly i would not return to hooters in clearwater.

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointment. We take customer service and feedback very seriously will pass along this information. I do hope that you will consider giving us another chance. Thanks for the feedback and have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I enjoy heading to the original hooters whenever I can. Just seems to be better service and food. Don't know if they do anything different, but I enjoy it.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Can’t wait to see you again soon – cheers!