“Not your usual chili” 2 of 5 bubbles

Skyline Chili
Ranked #117 of 685 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are famous for our delicious Cheese Coneys, Ways, Burritos, Greek Salad and fast table side service. Feeling Good, It's Skyline Time!
Chicago
“Not your usual chili”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had the Chili 5-way and it seemed as if there was only a tablespoon of chili on the spaghetti. And it was the first time beans and onions had to be requested as any chili we have ever ordered came with beans and onions.
The spices in it are nutmeg and cinnamon.
For the $6.50 price it was high for a lot of spaghetti. We should have ordered the Chili bowl along with beans and onion.
Probably good for kids with the chili dog.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Titusville, Florida
“A Little Bit of Cincinnati in Florida”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Although I live in Florida and it's 2 1/2 hrs away, it's well worth the drive to have our Famous,"Skyline Chili" I enjoyed the decor in the building as well! They had so many pictures on the wall of Cincinnati they gave you the impression you were right in the City:-) The food and service was great! I would have given a "5" Review but I found their packaged items kinda
pricey:-(

We are going back again tomorrow:-) A few doors down from the Skyline Chile in, Cincy's Finest Market"! We get so many items there which can't be found unless you are In Cincinnati or buy Online!!!

Don't miss this stop!

• Visited November 2013
Oldsmar, Florida
“Welcome to Skyline Chili in Florida”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

For those from Cincinnati who are seeking their old favorite, they will be pleased to stop in at Skyline Chili in Clearwater. I had the tasty little hot dogs, while my husband enjoyed the chili with spaghetti. All was delicious. The waitress was excellent, a young girl with a lot of energy and enthusiasm.

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Good For Everyone, Great Those From Cincinnati”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The service at this location was very good, the prices were cheap, and the moment you walked in you felt like you were in a Skyline Chili restaurant in Cincinnati. I live it Atlanta now, so when I am in Florida for business I visit this location and their Fort Lauderdale location. I enjoy Skyline Chili and this location met my expectations!

I reviewed a Skyline Chili location in Cincinnati and here is an excerpt from that review to give some perspective on the Skyline chain of restaurants.

I will preface this review with the fact that I grew up in Cincinnati and grew up on Skyline Chili. Skyline Chili is a Cincinnati tradition that many customers really love and keep coming back for the food. Customers who did not grow up in Cincinnati or do not enjoy the food will likely never come back. My wife is a perfect example. She grew up in Texas. This is not chili to her. She does come with me and eats a cheddar potato while I enjoy a 4-way or cheese coneys.

• Visited February 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Little flavor of Cincinnati in Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

When we walked into this location, we thought we were already back in Cincy with many local high school and university banners on the wall as well as many vintage Reds memorabilia. Oh, by the way, the food and service was as good a quality as back in Cincy as well. Prices are a little higher here though.

• Visited September 2013