“It Certainly is a Great Clean Restaurant”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #125 of 707 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: We are famous for our delicious Cheese Coneys, Ways, Burritos, Greek Salad and fast table side service. Feeling Good, It's Skyline Time!
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I read the review that questioned the cleanliness of this restaurant. We have been take our friends to this restaurant for years. Not much has changed, same great food at a reasonable price and one of the amiability server anywhere. Susan was genuine, friendly and attentive even though the place was busy. The chili is very tasty and generous. I had Chili 5 way but the burritos looked delicious as they past our table.

There are newer reviews for Skyline Chili

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The minute you walk in the door you experience the Skyline aroma. There's nothing like it except at Skyline in Cincy. It's like being at home in Cincy. Check out the Moeller State Baseball Championship Shirt on the wall. Go Big Moe! Go Skyline Clearwater!

R.EBEL

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Do not sit at the high top area if you don't want to see how they handle the food. They don't wear gloves and they all stick their hands in the cheese and grab the buns, tortillas , etc with their bare hands. They don't wash their hands in between touching other things, including wiping their nose. I will never be eating their again. I lost my appetite.

1  Thank Lni0803
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped by there on a thursday at about 5:30 and the place was empty, after eating there I see why. My wife ordered a chilli dog and baked potato, hot was very small but tasted just ok, the baked potato was not cooked at all, I had the speghetti with chilli and cheese and it was terrible, the noodle were soggy and their world famous chilli was bad, the sevice was also very bad. I don't normally write reviews but this place was so bad, I wanted to warn anyone from going there.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Best Skyline chili outside of Cincinnati. I've been to other Skylines in Florida and Michigan, and this one is the best. Service is quick and efficient.