“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Pasta Alfredo with gorgonzola was perfect yesterday!
We had the same meal the week before in Sarasota, also great!
BR
Peter

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I always enjoy the Olive Garden. I never go when in a hurry, because usually the service is a little more causal. The food is always well made and it is in good sized portions. I have gone on dates or with groups so it is good for a variety of occasions. The service is usually really polite. The prices have become more reasonable lately for the food you are getting. It is one of the better chain restaurants.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Go here a few times a year when visiting in the area. Had the best waiter on Sunday at lunch time! Food is always good, plentiful and proper temperature, presented like it should be.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Olive Garden is a chain of good Italian restaurants. We visit about 6 times a year and are never disappointed. Good, knowledgeable staff, good wine list, consistent food.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family went to this restaurant after my father-in-law's funeral. There were 2 dozen of us and we were given a private dining room in the back of the restaurant. I explained that I had a coupon that I received in my most recent AAA magazine for 25% off the entire table. This did not affect our service at all. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. We couldn't have picked a better location.

2  Thank Mary34655