“Nice tapas and wine”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Came here before a concert at the nearby Ruth Eckerd Hall. The convenience to the Hall was the main reason we came. We had four different tapas, all flavorful and different, and a nice bottle of Spanish wine. We were here on a Sunday night so there was no crowd. It was an enjoyable visit and I would consider returning. We did think the prices a bit high for the size of the portions. The wine was reasonably priced-about $19.00 for the bottle. The waiter was very helpful with wine selection. I

1  Thank Kathy J

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Tapas Tuesdays was a blast with my bookclub. The food and drinks were great. I left my bookclub bag there which contained my Nook. I didn't realize this for over a month. I called and they still had it for me and kept in safely for another 2 weeks after that. What honest staff and great service. I would highly recommend this restaurant. We LOVED the decor. Great prices on Tuesdays!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went here with friends and had a great night. The food was cooked well and they brought it out in stages as we ordered lots of different things. All the dishes were good and the wine was nice too. The waiter was great, helpful and friendly.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I think the title says it all. The selection is very good. But the price is high for what is finally delivered to your table. We felt the service was a little lacking too. We ate the night before at nearby Carrabba's and had three courses with drinks for less than the $55 it cost for our single course with soft drinks!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Loved it, the food was very good, the atmosphere and decor made me feel like being in Spain and the staff was very friendly.