“Fun and quality”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Good food, average service, great atmosphere. Tapas style small plates for sharing. try the mixtos and cheeses. Sangria is excellent, white or red.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Was in area on business and colleague and I wanted Spanish food. It just so happened it was a Tuesday and we took advantage of the $4 specials. Food was good and portions large. If you are near this restaurant on a Tuesday it's worth a visit. It was definitely busy but only a few minute wait for a table.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

OHEMMMGEEEEE I have never had tapas so delicious in my life! The fact that they had a HUGE selection of tapas on their $4 menu for the ongoing Tuesday Night Special is a delight! Definitely get the Sangria and the Mojitos!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We went for ceviche, which was great, as usual. I did not realize they had a special on Tuesday evenings which included some tapas and other items on special. My daughter tried their newest ceviche selection, octopus, which she said was phenomenal. I tried several tapas, which were all great. The waiter was very helpful, and service was quick. I recommend this to anyone interested in ceviche, or sampling a wide variety of tapas.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We dropped by on Tuesday because we've read on the restaurants web site about Tuesday specials $4 all day. The guy who met us at the door confirmed the offer and we sat at the table and ordered sangria. It was $4 per drink and decent taste. However, each glass contained 2/3 of volume of ice, and only 1/3 was liquid. The waitress said the $4 offer was only after 4 pm, and it was only 3 pm. Looking for the other place would be time consuming and we decided to stay. The food was OK but expensive for the size of potions. The building and atmosphere was nice but we felt cheated.