“Yum”
Review of Antonio's Pasta Grille - CLOSED

Antonio's Pasta Grille
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Yum”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love coupons. They make me go to places I haven't tried before. And was I ever glad I did this time.
I know it's politicaly incorrect but I had the veal Marsala. It was excellent. I don't like red sauce on my pasta with veal so I went with just the Marsala sauce on everything and it was soooo good.
Do NOT miss the Grand Marnier bread pudding. With ice cream. It must be illegal.
Wendy was my bartender and offered all sorts of options for my meal. She was funny and knew her stuff.
I will be back!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“great food and lots of it!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Antonio's is a charming restaurant with great ambiance, service and food. A diverse menu with great specials. The house salad and dressing was delish and tasty. The portions were huge!! In fact we had enough lasagna to enjoy it for lunch the next day. The staff was very accommedating
And friendly.

• Visited September 2013
“once was more than enough”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I can say that I will never return to this restaurant. All of the food tasted as if it was from the frozen food aisle at Walmart. I probably should have taken the emptiness of the restaurant (on a Friday night) as a sign of how awful it would be.

Very disappointed!

Clearwater, Florida
“Chicken Marsala is wonderful !”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Chicken or Veal Marsala is is superb ! You must be sure you ask for the sliced potatoes, they changed the menu.

If you like pizza order the Large but you must sit in the bar area. I get
it as take out often.

• Visited August 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Worth A Special Trip”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I were in Tampa picking up a friend at the airport. Driving back to Sarasota we exited I-275 looking for a celebratory meal and Ulmerton Road provided many choices. With no particular criterion in mind we happened across Antonio's and the choice couldn't have been better. The three of us started with an antipasto that along with the warm, crusty bread and parmesan fortified dipping oil would have made a satisfying meal in itself. For the main course we chose pasta dishes with different sauces and ingredients. A vegetarian pasta with a tasty, almost fresh fruit flavor, a shrimp and scallop linguine with a decadent Grand Marnier sauce, and for me, an out-of-the-world fruiti de mere. An abundance of mussels, steamed to perfection, scallops and shrimp and very tender white fish over pasta just flavorful enough to give it a spicy bite without being overwhelming. Huge Portions! Be prepared to share and take home enough for another meal. Our waiter was knowledgeable, efficient and never overbearing. My only regret was not meeting the manager and congratulating him for a very memorable meal. We can't wait to get back to Clearwater and dining here again.

• Visited August 2013