“Good food and service, but strange sweetener policy”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #261 of 721 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We love this place and eat there almost every week. Healthy breakfast and lunches, fast service - even when crowded. The Trifecta breakfast with a waffle is a favorite. I like that you can get dressed greens instead of potatoes with your omelet. For some reason they don't explain, they don't provide Sweet 'N Low on the tables, so if you want Sweet 'N Low in your beverage, you will have to ask for it and wait. This inconvenience is the only reason I didn't give First Watch 5 stars.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Becky M - Thank you for all your weekly visits! We will share your feedback about the sugar with the team. Overall we are thrilled you enjoy every visit with us and we can't wait to see you for another delicious and healthy meal!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Breakfast and lunch. Not greasy like most breakfast places. Would go again. Try the quinoa with pest chicken.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

JLWS2004 - Thank you for coming in! We are happy you had a great experience. Delicious food suggestion too!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our first visit at a different location was great. Good food and good service, although they forgot my ham slice. It came when I was half done, but, they did not charge me for it. The potatoes were great. So, decided to go to this location. Service was questionable. It appeared that two teenage girls were running the place from hostess, waitress, bus boy, cashier, etc. Commendable, but, service was affected. When my food came, the waitress did not even sit it down in front of me. She slid it across the table to me and didn't hang around to see if I needed anything. The same potatoes that were great at the other location were horrible at this location - no seasoning, barely warm and the onions were burnt - black and crisp. I waved the waitress down and ordered a pancake to replace the potatoes. This time when she delivered the pancake to the table, instead of putting it on the table, she stood there and waited till I took it from her. I do have to say that the banana crunch pancake was excellent and the ham was good. Service was the issue. They need to get a grip and hire enough people to do the other tasks so that the wait staff can focus on the customer.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

brneyes514 - Thank you for your visits to two of our locations. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it's the best way for us to know what we are doing right and areas where we need improvement. While we are happy you have always enjoyed a tasty meal with us, we sincerely apologize for the service you describe here. You should expect the best from us, regardless of the city or location, so your comments will be taken very serious.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stopped by the saturday after black friday. The whole grain pumpkin pancakes were great. We love this restaurant. They have a huge variety of whole grain pancakes and a menu full of fresh healthy items. This place is always worthy of a stop when visiting Clearwater.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Devilstowerwy - Thank you for spending part of your Saturday with us! We are very happy you enjoyed a nice meal, especially the pancakes. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love this place! So clean, so fresh and so good! I've only been during lunch hour and we're always taken care of promptly. It seems like there are different servers for different jobs like the servers in one color shirt refills drinks, the other delivers food and so on!

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

ALemberger - We love that you love us! We are happy you find tasty, fresh food in a clean atmosphere every time you come in for lunch. Hope to see you again soon!