“Decent food at a good price”
Review of Capogna's Dugout

Capogna's Dugout
Ranked #133 of 721 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a casual Italian restaurant and Sports Bar with about 30 televisions all around the place. Having been in business in the same location since 1973 it is obvious that they must be Doug something very right. Chicken wings, spaghetti, pizza and much more are on their menu. A must is their homemade hot minestrone. We look forward to a big big salad and their soup on Thursdays on our way home from swim aerobics class at the YMCA. if you get there before 6 in the evening they have about 5 specials at great prices. I would recommend this restaurant but be aware...it's no 5 star restaurant, if that's what you are looking for.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I think they have some of the best pizza around, especially if you like pepperoni! They do not slice it wafer thin. I put it in the top 5 pizzas in Tampa Bay. Try it!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

All the local teams meet-up there after tournements. Food is okay, beer is better. Been there forever, all the loacls hangout there.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My fiance and I took his mom there, we haven't been there since highschool, got pizza, it was ok, nothing to brag about. The antipasta salad I think was better then the pizza. Fried mushrooms we got as an appitizer, they were frozen not freshly battered. The waitress stated that she had been training for about 2 weeks and was flirting with the other waiters. She brought us out salad, put it in the middle of the table and stated enjoy, I asked can we please have 3 plates, she was lost. Would we go back, not to sure.

1  Thank Jeannie T
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Personnel and food were outstanding and service was fast. Location is great for getting together and just relaxing after a hard day at work.