“Not impressed”
Review of cork n brew

cork n brew
Ranked #25 of 755 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Taste is our business Enjoy a day at the beach and an evening at the Cork N Brew Bistro. With unique beers and wines both domestic and imported, you are certain to find the perfect taste for your palate. We also offer a range of appetizers, small plates, and lava rock cooked dining selections to complement your beer or wine selection.
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Place was busy Monday night. Walked in and there was a cloud of smoke inside from lava rocks. Bartender had to many customers at bar and patio to provide good service. Had a beer and left.

1  Thank Murds1204

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We visited for drinks only and enjoyed the visit. Staff knows their products and are able to match desired drinks very easily. Music was nice, too. Pick up buy one get one drink coupons at the Visitor's Center.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

First time here. We are dunedin residents who venture to Clearwater beach often to try new places. It wasnt too crowded so it felt nice and homey. The servers were very knowledgable about the craft beers and the wine. The food was very nice. Small portions but the prices aren't very high for the small plates. Very nice feel. There was a guitarist this night that made it feel very Mediterranean. I'll come again for sure.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We visited here 3 times, and ate twice. The food and the wine were excellent and we had a lovely gentleman and dark haired lady who served us on our second visit. The lava rock meals are delicious and a welcome change from the massive portions I can't manage. Now for the but... the lady who owned the bar, or that is who I assumed she was, was not particularly welcoming and in fact she was why we didn't eat here more.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

As a Clearwater, Fl resident, I am the first one to support local businesses and applaud them for opening in Clearwater. I have driven by Cork and Brew many times and thought how cute it looks and how welcoming it is to have another restaurant on the beach. Friends and I went for dinner. Outside seating fine - fans to keep you cool. However, this is really not a place for dinner, as the menu is quite limited with high prices (come on folks this is Clearwater). My husband and I like to bring our own wine as we have an extensive wine collection. Our first mistake was not calling ahead to check on corkage fees. But honestly, they charge $30.00. If anyone reads Wine Spectator, especially the restaurant issue, you will see that restaurants with award winning wine selections charge from $15 upwards but most in our area are max $20. Again, key words - winning wine selection. So when Cork and Brew with a limited wine list (one that we chose to purchase off of their menu they didn't have) charges $30 for opening my bottle I find this ridiculous!

Aside from that - service fine, food ok. Won't be going back

1  Thank AlwaysgoneFlorida

Been to cork n brew? Share your experiences!