“Beautiful Theatre”

Cobb Theatres - Countryside 12
Ranked #5 of 14 Fun & Games in Clearwater
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Beautiful theatre...drink and food is high so I feel sorry for a family of 4. Employees are very helpful

Reviewed May 9, 2013

so the movie theater was fine - but empty....why?
i felt almost ignored - run by a bunch of kids
but no impact on my movie viewing
floors were clean not sticky
but no real complaints - I'll take the family here next visit

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The stadium seating in very comfortable seats and the staff was great. They have a very nice facility and you can even purchase tickets from an ATM-style machine instead of waiting in line.

We WILL be back.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Inside the Countryside Mall, there is no exterior entrance....which would be nice. My only complaint is parking, because one is competing with the mall visitors for parking spaces and the theater happens to be at the end where there are also several busy restaurants - which makes finding a parking space even more difficult. It could take you 20 mins. or more (after you've parked) to get to the theater. For this reason, I'll take my movie business elsewhere.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Good selection of current shows however our theater was on the small side. The concession food was a bit pricey but I don't go to the movies that much.