“So satisfying!!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Dessert in Clearwater
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“So satisfying!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

So we were walking back to our hotel and decided to check out this place where there as so many good flavors to choose from. I got the red velvet cheesecake milkshake which was beyond delicious and my hubby got the berry smoothie. Definitely we will come back for more!!

• Visited June 2014

County Clare, Ireland
“ice cream for 3”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

we had three differant cones here and each were delishous, ice cream not too sweet and fresh and in the heat we ate them qiuck, not too expensive

Visited June 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Wonderful Dessert!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had dinner walking back to our hotel, decided to have some ice cream! Wonderful yes there was a que but quick one. We both had waffle cones, wonderful. I had Key Lime and Salted Caramel 5 stars. My friend had Toasted Coconut and Chocolate. Worth every penny, now I can't have anymore cause now I'm home, sure wish I had them by me!

• Visited June 2014
Rochester, NY
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Delicious homemade sugar cones and the Ice cream is creamy and delicious. Two 1 dip cones were $10.00, Pricey, but worth every bite!

Visited May 2014
Springboro
“Best ice cream”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I love ice cream and on vacation I check out all the options. Had ice cream at nearly all the locations during our week visit and this ice cream shop is by far the best! The butterscotch ice cream is unique and very tasty. Peanut butter ice cream is also a great choice. For those trying to be healthier, the raspberry sorbet is excellent.

Visited April 2014