“ice cream for 3”

Ice & Cream Creamery
Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Clearwater
Reviewed July 3, 2014

we had three differant cones here and each were delishous, ice cream not too sweet and fresh and in the heat we ate them qiuck, not too expensive

There are newer reviews for Ice & Cream Creamery

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had dinner walking back to our hotel, decided to have some ice cream! Wonderful yes there was a que but quick one. We both had waffle cones, wonderful. I had Key Lime and Salted Caramel 5 stars. My friend had Toasted Coconut and Chocolate. Worth every penny, now I can't have anymore cause now I'm home, sure wish I had them by me!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Delicious homemade sugar cones and the Ice cream is creamy and delicious. Two 1 dip cones were $10.00, Pricey, but worth every bite!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I love ice cream and on vacation I check out all the options. Had ice cream at nearly all the locations during our week visit and this ice cream shop is by far the best! The butterscotch ice cream is unique and very tasty. Peanut butter ice cream is also a great choice. For those trying to be healthier, the raspberry sorbet is excellent.

1  Thank KDGJohnson
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Our family stops here every time we come from Orlando ish to visit the beach, always good stuff :-) my daughter Sunshine always had the Red velvet shake and is always very happy with it :-)

Been to Ice & Cream Creamery? Share your experiences!