“Very Realistic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SimCenter - MOVED

SimCenter
“Very Realistic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I was very impressed on how realistic the 737 simulator was. Easy to make a reservation, and the instructor, Peter was very knowledgeable and educated. Once you taxi and takeoff once you reach cruise level Peter explained what everything did in the cockpit, and gave very detailed explanations to what every switch was for. I am definitely going back to fly the 737 and other simulators.

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

This place knows what a real simulation should look like. Tried the Formula 1 racing simulator and the Boeing 737-800 NG simulator and both are as real as it gets. Both Joseph and Peter are extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole session. Definitely a place simulation enthusiasts should go to. I know I will go back as soon as I can.

Visited August 2014
Woodbine, Maryland
“Unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

We weren't really sure what to expect when visiting SimCenter, but we were surprised to find that it was a very welcoming privately owned facility with very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable staff that each had an area of expertise in one or multiple simulators. I was blown away by how realistic all of the simulators were. I would recommend this place to anyone who has an interest in flying or driving, and even if you don't, you will probably develop one. I hope to return someday.

Humble, Texas
“Very Cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband was really looking forward to this. We took a taxi to the location which was next to an auto-body shop and did not look like the best place for some ‘out of towners’ to hang out. We arrived about 40 minutes early. When the first employee arrived he allowed us to come and shared some of the information about the Simulators they have. When the pilot showed up for the 737 simulator, he booted everything up and gave us a tour. We were there for the 737 and another gentleman was there for the formula 1 car. Even though we were not there for the formula 1 car, they still let me husband try it. Of course he went off track a bit, but said it was really cool because the chair moved like he was actually going off road.
The flight simulator was AWESOME. Even if you don’t fly it, you should check it out. The instructor was very descriptive and explained the entire process from pre-flight check to post-landing. The coolest thing for me was having someone explain what all the noises are that you hear while you’re in the cabin. The coolest thing for my husband was actually flying the plane. He didn’t even crash. I would recommend this as a stop while you are in Clearwater. Good find.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great time at SimCenter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Visited SimCenter for first time 7-24-14. Great time. Peter was fantastic. Loved the Boeing jet craft - so real. Jet fighters fun too. Should go for a novel and unique experience.

1 Thank Mary W