“Excellent time & money well spent!”
Review of SimCenter - MOVED

SimCenter
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable staff and great equipment to work with. Very realistic, I felt like I was actually flying. Will definitely be back with friends and family in the future. Bob & Mary Williams.

1  Thank rgwil2012

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The SimCenter is a great place to visit! The people are very friendly, the simulators are impressive, and the fun is real. My only complaint is the lack of simulators but that will change. All in all a very fun activity with your friends!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had a great time dogfighting in an f-16 simulator with buddies! The Formula 1 racer feels like your there! Had a great time. Wes

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've been a F1 race fan forever, and love flying and enjoy airshows. Signed up for the driving simulator; it looked to be much simpler and easier than the F-16, F-35, or 737 experiences which had full cockpit complexity. Hey, all I have here is a steering wheel with paddle shifter and a throttle and brake. How hard can that be? And I've been on track at Sebring and Riverside.
Hint: 900 hp on under 2000 lbs can put you in a spin from a standing start in under a second, and the same with the brutally powerful brakes. A bit of delicacy is in order.
I needed more help than I expected - and got it from an attentive instructor.
Great simulation! The seat, steering wheel, and speaker sound give instant and detailed feedback. The visuals are hi-res and real-time. The software physics accounts for varying downforce according to speed. Oh, and the other simulated cars on track are fierce competitors. Pay attention to your mirrors and the sound of lapping traffic because they aren't waiting for you to let them pass. OTOH if you can keep up with them, they react to you - but they don't make it easy.
I spent an hour on the Lime Rock track (without chicanes), in an F1, slowly getting better. Other types of cars with different physics including a Corvette with stick shifter, and numerous other tracks, are available - including Silverstone, Malaysia, Monaco, and the old Spa.
And in case you're bringing non-fan family, there are comfortable seating options and clean facilities.
Don't be deterred if you're in a wheelchair! I watched one gentleman have the time of his life with the shifter and wheel while the instructor handled the brake and throttle. He told me that he had several people lift him into the F-16 simulator earlier.
I'll be back! (I hear they're putting in a buffet.)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was one of the most fun places I've been to, absolutely amazing experience from start to finish. I've always been curious about what happens behind the scenes in the cockpit of a commercial plane, and it was so cool to be on the other side and see exactly what happens. The authenticity of every part of the simulation was unbelievable, an exact replica and the pilot was great, explaining everything along the way and happy to answer any and all questions.

I've already recommended this place to several friends and been talking about it all day after visiting this morning!