“Amazing Experience!!”
Review of SimCenter - MOVED

SimCenter
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is the best simulator experience you can get. The level of knowledge the staff has is nothing short of remarkable. These people love airplanes. I chose the 737 simulator being a fan of airliners. Walking into the simulator for the first time is awe-inspiring. Even with all the buttons and switches, Peter makes sense of it all for you. The staff is very courteous and friendly and will accommodate your preferences. The simulator itself has clearly been painstakingly assembled and in immaculate condition - this is what sitting in an airliner feels like. We spent an hour in the simulator, flying from JFK to DCA, an amazing flight. Treat yourselves to this different and entertaining experience.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I took my son and my girlfriend to Sim Center Tampa Bay. We each spent an hour flying the 737 simulator. It was a very informative and fun experience, and incredibly realistic. I would strongly recommend for anyone who has a curiosity about flying.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I observed as my father spent about an hour in the 737 simulator. My father is a retired airline pilot who hadn't flown for about 15 years. He had a great experience. Peter was in the co-pilot's seat and provided the instruction to get him started. It was incredibly realistic. My father will surely be doing this again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you have ever wondered what it would be like to fly a passenger jet (Boeing 737) or fighter jet (F16/F35), this is definitely the place to go. My son-in-law and daughter had a blast (no pun intended) flying the F16 fighter jet simulators and shooting at each other. My husband and I have both experienced flying the passenger jet (737).
If you are looking for an "arcade" experience where you have a joy stick and a couple of buttons, this is NOT for you!
These simulators have ALL the switches, dials, buttons, screens, steering, etc. (even the switch to turn on the "no smoking and fasten seatbelt" signs!
You get to experience what it is like to take off, fly, and land a Boeing 737. My husband experienced landing in Bulgaria!!!
We very highly recommend this!
Peter and Edit are professional and a delight to work with.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I wonder how many people visit Tampa-Orlando, spend a few days at theme parks and the beach, have a day to kill, and want to find something "out of the box" to do. This is definitely it. About an hour, you fly from Tampa to Miami as if you were a scheduled aircraft. You see the flight route as if you were in the cockpit; the weather is the actual weather. Mostly autopilot, but then there's plenty to watch and do. You do fly it yourself for a while. This refers to the Boeing 737 simulator I did; they also fighter jets and a helicopter simulator.