“What a great concept !”

SimCenter
Clearwater, Florida
“What a great concept !”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Wether you love to fly or just want to experience what is like to sit in the cockpit of an aircraft, Peter will insure a perfect outcome. Extremely knoledgeable and a lot of fun, I highly reccommend you visit the SimCenter.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“SimCenter F-16 Dogfight”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

What a great experience! Had a dogfight against my brother this morning on the two F-16 fighter jet simulators. I couldn't stop laughing…it was so much fun! Peter gave us a quick briefing and within minutes we were chasing each other around the sky. His personality and sense of humor were perfect; his passion for this really shows. Glad I found you through Groupon. Thanks for the adventure….my adrenaline is still pumping! Next is the 737. Can't wait till you get the F-1 cars :)

Visited May 2013
Riverview, Florida
“Sim Center Tampa Bay 737”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had a great time. The staff were very friendly and the realism in the simulator was incredible. I highly recommend Sim Center to anyone looking for a unique, "one-of-a-kind" experience while in Tampa Bay.

Visited April 2013
Gainesville, Virginia, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unique experience...a great value!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

"Flew" from Tampa to Miami in an absolutely unique environment. Perfect reproduction of the 737 cockpit. Real time weather displayed. If you are a pilot or if you've never flown a plane, you will find this to be a thrilling experience. A great way to spend an unforgettable hour of your life.

Visited April 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“SIM CENTER TAMPA BAY DUNEDIN, FL BOEING 737-800NG”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Last week I came in to do the F-35 simulator and after talking to the owner Peter he saw I have had an avid interest in aviation and recommended I do the Boeing 737-800NG simulator. Wow what an awesome experience. We did the route from MIA to TPA and it was just like flying the real plane in real time. He taught me so much in just one visit and has unbelievable knowledge and skills. He took the time to explain all the systems and we went through all the start up and pre-flight checks, set up radios and Nav and it was all real time with the weather and other flights. It was raining in Miami at the time and raining when we took off. We cleared the flights and did a flyover of PIA and Pinellas prior to landing at TPA. You really appreciate the skills these pilots have and how poorly they are paid to fly these planes every day with the responsibilities. I will be back and am hooked. No doubt Peter has the skills to hop in a real 737 and fly it even though he is not rated a Commercial Airline pilot. He has a monthly club to join for $29 and you get discounts. It's unreal we have such an awesome facility in Tampa Bay. Peter and his wife are great people and I enjoyed talking to them. Rick Stemboroski

Visited March 2013