“Nice lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had a grouper sandwich. (I feel obligated to eat seafood while at the beach!) It was huge! A nice lunch and about average price for the area.

Visited September 2013

Dublin
“Unexpectedly Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I ate here two nights in a row during our stay in Clearwater. The bar is littered with televisions showing American football and baseball as well as 3 massive projectors on one wall showing the same. The bar is mixed with sports fans drinking and watching games and families enjoying meals. At 9pm Toucans has live music which attracts a passing crowd.

Don't be out off by all the sports memorabilia - whoever they have working in the kitchen really knows how to cook fish! We tried grouper, cod and salmon and all were prepared perfectly. I can't recommend the food in this place highly enough, the casual surroundings are not representative of what you get from the kitchen. The food is excellent value and absolutely delicious.

Our waiter on both nights (Jason) helped us pick our meals, sides, sauces and deserts and we were very very satisfied customers.

Visited August 2013
London, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Our food was very good and the waiter was excellent. He even offered advice on the sauce to use for my sandwich and it was very good. My friend ordered nachos as her meal even though they were an appetizer and the nachos were huge! I would definitely go here again!

Los Gatos, California
“Decent food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I walked down from the Hyatt to have some appetizers and drinks after sunset. They were showing a fight on the TV's so we sat outside on the sidewalk to avoid the noise and crowds. They don't have a cover charge for these "special" events, but charged us a $1 extra on every thing we ordered, even though we specifically avoided that event. Our waiter was very nice. Nachos were OK, huge portion (enough for 4!) but the ground meat was cheap and gritty. Cocktails were also OK, nothing special. Probably wouldn't recommend it because there are better places in the area.

Lakeland, Florida
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had a very large group and they quickly had us in seats. The food was great and fast. Only had a problem with one or two drinks and it was quickly taken care of. We had the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Jason was the server and he kept our drinks full and always had a smile. Thanks We will be back.