“YUM!!!!!!!”
Review of The Grand Siam - CLOSED

The Grand Siam
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Tried this place for the first time last night! I had Mexican roll and Ell - Delicious!! My friends enjoyed theirs as well! Get here!! Worth it!

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at the last minute and did not regret it at all. Food was fabulous. Our waitress was wonderful. The atmosphere was perfect.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We've been going to this new Thai restaurant located in Feather Sound area for the past several months. This is a family-owned place and they provide quality food at a good value. The soups and appetizers are very good. The vegetable soup is great and the appetizer sampler is good choice. We have not tried the sushi, suggest you check other reviews if that is your interest. The Pad Thai is good and will be spiced to your tastes. The grouper dish is excellent. Tried the duck last week and couldn't finish the dish it was so rich and filling.

Service is prompt, courteous and timely. The restaurant is clean and the atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing. Mostly booth seating. Overall this is an excellent choice if Thai food is your craving.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I go to Grand Siam all the time for dinner. We order the fresh spring rolls (super!) and at least one of the following: Fried Rice, Pad Thai, or the Penang Chicken (YUMMY!). They have a good happy hour and I get the watermelon mojito (delicious). We had had the sushi one time and the fish was nice and fresh.

I also took a group of co-workers here for lunch and they all raved about the atmosphere, food, presentation (they loved the fresh orchids) and choices. I had the Penang Chicken Bento Box, great price and includes soup and spring roll.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The appetizer sampler was all fried...and uninspired. The spring roll was good but the rest was over cooked and boring. The main meal was served on cold plates, including the warm rice on COLD plates. The meal consisted of raw veg with a grey sauce that had no real flavor. I know the menu says meals are served mild unless hotter is requested but there was NO flavor or spice that you might expect from Thai food. The service was attentive. The restaurant clearly would rather be a nightclub than a restaurant.

1  Thank MadeiraMaven