All reviews poolside room staying at this hotel wi fi wonderful stay nice room rooms are clean the hotel staff rri sean pets
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Although the Motel is just off a busy main road and opposite a small airport it is extremely quiet in the room....our room was facing the front and the afore mentioned.
The temp in the room was cool and due to good housekeeping the room was very clean as was the bathroom. The coffee was good, did not try the breakfast (continental).
I give the bed comfort a 8 out of 10. Pets are allowed here. 10 mins drive to the beach, numerous restaurants close by. The staff were all very friendly. a good Motel.

Room tip: I faced the main road and heard nothing of the busy traffic to and fro.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RRClearwaterGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clearwater Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Thank you KevinS6021 for your review!
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and were very comfortable. As a traveler myself, I know the importance of a quiet space. I am happy to hear that you found the location to be convenient to the local attractions and restaurants as well!
I do hope you will visit us again in the future!

In hospitality,
Angela Bittaker- General Manager

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I'm currently working in area and relocating. This hotel is close to everything I need. The staff is super friendly and very accommodating if i run out of towels or sheets. Coffee is always hot and fresh, pool area is very clean and always stocked with towels.So if your lookng for a great hotel for a reasonable price check out this location and don't forget your suncreen the beach is only 15 minutes away!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
RRClearwaterGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clearwater Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time advise us about your stay at The Red Roof Clearwater Airport. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to meeting your expectaions and need for a hotel in the future when you are in the Tampa Bay area.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Staff was awesome and very kind and accommodating. Very clean and quiet hotel. Spacious room and bathroom. Wonderful stay in our time of need. Special thanks to Cameron,Jake,penny and mike for making our stress level diminish. Will definitely stay there again. We made it safe to our new destination thanks for everything. My family and I are currently at ANOTHER Red Roof. We are loyal red roofers because of the quality and service this company provides for an amazing reasonable rate. Good work.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

We are glad that we could accomadate yopu in this great time of need for safety. As most know we in the Clearwater area have seen our fair share of this type of strom and are always grateful for those that help us, So, returning the favor and becoming "Myrtle Beach Florida" as I nicknamed us during Florence with over 30 guests from that area was an honor. We look forward to all guests returning but our Red Roof loyal guests are at the top of that list! Thank you agin for taking the time to let all Trip Advisor guest see what we are all about.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This was definitely worth every penny. Great location from both Clearwater and St Petersburg beaches. The staff was amazing and the room was very spacious and clean. We loved it so much. The bed was also very comfortable. Loved every minute spent there.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to let us know we made your stay comfortable. It is always a pleasure to serve guests that let us know about concerns or any comments that can help us improve as well compliments. I am so glad that you got to enjoy our beaches something many Floridian's take for granted. The hotel staff strives everday to be the best and its awesome when it shows to a visitor. We look forward to you staying with us when you are in Clearwater area again.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Everything about it was 'tired' including housekeeping! Furniture was scratched or chipped, lamps were off kilter, chairs were unsteady. If you need a relatively clean bed, you're walking in the room after dark and leaving before the light of day, not a bad place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank eagreenburg

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise us about your recent stay at Red Roof Clearwater Airport. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. We are and will continue our upgrading of the property including the furniture and fixtures. We will continue our service commitemnt and training to improve guests stays with us. When you are in need of a hotel in the future we look forward to Red Roof serving your needs.