All reviews poolside room staying at this hotel wi fi wonderful stay nice room rooms are clean the hotel staff rri sean pets
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Where to start? Hair from previous guests in the shower. No attempt by housekeeping to even rinse out the shower even if they didn't clean it! I turned on the shower and the hair went down the drain. Apparently the guest before us shaved their beard because their beard clippings were in the sink! Again housekeeping could have rinsed it down the drain. At this point housekeeping didn't even try to hide the fact that they did not clean our room. Sleeping with my socks on. Wish me luck! Do not recommend!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
RRClearwaterGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clearwater Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise us about your recent stay at Red Roof Clearwater Airport. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. I was very dfissapointed to read about your expierence during your stay with us. While an apology will not alter the outcome of your expierence on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mentioned in your review, especially concering room cleanliness. This is certainly not acceptable nor the standard we keep. This has been addressed with the team members. We will continue our service commitemnt and training to improve guests stays with us. When you are in need of a hotel in the future we look forward to Red Roof serving your needs.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Penny welcomed us. Made it feel like home. And put a smile to our face. She was our blessing this morning because after a long travel her friendliness let us forget about all stress and focus on her warm attitude and customer service. She was great.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank msjudywoods
RRClearwaterGM, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clearwater Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what a great job Penny did in making your stay more enjoyable. It is always a pleasure to serve guests that let us know about concerns or any comments that can help us improve as well compliments. We look forward to you staying with us when you are in Clearwater area again.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Review for Penny at Front Desk
This employee made my 6 night stay feel more like home for she was always there working the front desk, answering the phone and assisting all occupants with questions, concerns and directions. Always as friendly as can be. I know because I was one of the occupants she assisted for all of the above. She even made time to make me feel better about having to leave my pets behind. Also, she helped me with a complicated family matter concerning a sister. An ideal Customer Service Representative! Red Roof Inn is fortunate to have her.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that Penny made you feel at home. It is always a pleasure to serve guests that let us know about concerns or any comments that can help us improve as well compliments. We look forward to you staying with us when you are in Clearwater area again. It is our goal to serve all that come in with gratitude .

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have been pleased every time. Chris who works the front desk has been there for years and is the main reason I kept coming back. He is helpful and friendly. The other staff is lovely as well and very accommodating.
This is a very clean Hotel quiet Hotel and very conveniently located.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank dslabier

We are so glad we Chris has made your stay enjoyable. It is also welcomed news to hear the staff had the positive attitude that made your stay what it should be.. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Chris, Caroline and the rest of the staff have great attitude. This is a good place to stay. We stay here often . When ever I find anything wrong they fix it . Room are clean never found bed bugs . Good coffee 24/7 and free.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

We are so glad we could be a part of your birthday celebration. It is also welcomed news to hear the staff had the positive attitude that made your stay what it should be, a pleasurable stress free stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.