“I LOVE this salon!”

Intuition Salon and Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A full service salon and day spa, Dawn Shannon's Intuition Salon and Spa has been well established in the Cleveland Street District in the heart of downtown Clearwater (just minutes from the beach) for over 12 years. And we are very happy to announce that our second location, at 2053 Central Ave in the "edgy & artsy" Grand Central District of St. Petersburg FL., was opened in June, 2014 and is also doing very well. Our Salon and Spa services include the latest techniques and styles to create the perfect look for you. We specialize in organic services and natural products. We are here to treat, pamper and beautify. That is what we love to do and it shows in our excellent customer service!
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I LOVE this salon!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am a local, & I've been going to this salon for a few months, now. The ladies working here are so sweet, and so helpful, not to mention their mad skills! I deal with people who travel here for vacations, & since I discovered this salon, I've been recommending it to everyone I come across that's visiting the area. They have spa services, as well as the usual salon stuff (cuts, color, etc.), so even if you just need a massage, they've got you covered. I got one there a couple months ago with this girl Alex, and it was incredible! If you're planning on visiting the Pinellas County area, I'd definitely give this place a try.

Visited July 2013