“Sky Surfing Clearwater”

Sky Surfing Scenic Intro Flights
Ranked #1 of 82 Tours in Clearwater
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine soaring over Clearwater's white sandy beaches and abundant marine life while you enjoy unobstructed views in the "MOTORCYCLE OF THE SKY!" A certified flight instructor will teach you how to fly these amazing and extremely safe aircraft as you take in the incredible sites of the Gulf Coast. This is a hands-on experience and each customer leaves with a certificate showing instruction received that applies towards a FAA Pilot license.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I got my flight as a 65 Birthday gift from my husband Will.

Dane my pilot / instructor and tour guide is an expert pilot. He makes you feel relaxed, and
goes over every thing and what to expect prior to you taking off.
Any anxiety you may have, leaves once you leave the ground and see the spectacular sights
and views of the city and beaches.

It was a truly Great experience and would love to do it again soon. If your coming to the Tampabay / Clearwater area , You gota do the flight. It is something you will always remember.

5 Stars to you and your company Dane. Charlotte / Charlie P.

1  Thank Charlotte P

Reviewed November 5, 2013

"Motorcycle of the sky" is a good analogy. I enjoy motorcycle rides and being out in the environment. Sky surfing is similar, but a lot more fun! Interestingly enough, I felt safer in the Revo than I do on a motorcycle. Flying over the beach and the gulf is a fantastic experience. I'm recommending it to all my friends and trying to get my wife to go. Like a motorcycle ride, you do want to pick a nice day and dress appropriately.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I booked a flight as a surprise for my fiance. It was a huge hit!!! Dane, the pilot, made this flight a totally amazing experience....my fiance said it was the closest he could imagine to what it feels like to fly like a bird! Dane takes you over the beach areas, so close that you can see the dolphin, shark, and other marine life. Definitely a "MUST DO" adventure for anyone!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is fabulous. It's the best way to get a truly bird's eye view of land & sea. Dolphins playing, Tarpon, sharks, were all part of the terrific view. You don't want to miss this when visiting
or living in Clearwater Beach and surrounding areas. One of the best hour flying experiences ever.

K.B.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This introductory flight over the beautiful beaches of Clearwater was an absolutely terrific experience. I can't believe I had not done it sooner. Dane is a very experienced pilot and instructor, and I felt confident and comfortable from star to finish. I will be treating my wife and daughter to their own flights in the near future. This is the best vacation experience there is.

1  Thank eaglescg