“Exhilarating!”

Sky Surfing Scenic Intro Flights
Ranked #2 of 73 Tours in Clearwater
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine soaring over Clearwater's white sandy beaches and abundant marine life while you enjoy unobstructed views in the "MOTORCYCLE OF THE SKY!" A certified flight instructor will teach you how to fly these amazing and extremely safe aircraft as you take in the incredible sites of the Gulf Coast. This is a hands-on experience and each customer leaves with a certificate showing instruction received that applies towards a FAA Pilot license.
NC
“Exhilarating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

What an exhilarating and beautiful ride! We flew over the shore slowly enough to see flocks of birds flying, schools of fish swimming and pods of dolphins playing in the transparent water. The pilot did a great job explaining what I was seeing. The open-air seating allowed for spectacular views and photos, made all that much more spectacular by the great weather. The best part of all is that he gave me a chance to try out the controls. His expert grasp of both the environment and the machine combined to make this a top ten most memorable experience. I’d do this again in a heartbeat! In fact, I’m doing it again in a few days!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Mike S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Totally Worth It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Dane was very helpful on the phone and really easy going.
I took the 40/50 minute class it was perfect.
You will get to take the controls and become a pilot which will be unforgettable
The whole experience was easy and really fun.
Would recommend to any one

2 Thank Merle S
Bradenton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best flight of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Dane the pilot seemlessly takes you up in the air on an in effect go-kart with wings, and the moment you've left the ground, you truly feel like you are a bird, unlike in a small plane where as Dane and I both agreed, in comparison feels like a flying mini-van. This will be the best money you have ever spent on an out of this world experience. Three thumbs up :-)

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Adam A
connellsville, pa
“Awesome Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Definitely a must do if you're around the gulf! It was the most excitement I had all week and I seeked out the extreme sports (shark diving, parasailing, indoor surfing, sea kayaking, etc) We flew towards honeymoon island, checking out the dolpins on the way. I had more fun just doing circles. Dane was very cool and a great laid-back teacher on how to fly and the controls. Rates were extremely reasonable. I strongly recommend experienceing sky surfing, I had a smile from take off till after we landed!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Joshua P
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A must do!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

My wife and I went last weekend in Clearwater, Florida and had an excellent time it is way better than parasailing or anythings else. We were able to see dolphins, sea turtles and other forms of life from the sky and was able to fly it and take control. Getting a birds eye view in the sky is awesome, their is so much to see. So for all of you commuters and locals this is a must do and is for all sorts of people of all ages it was very safe. I forgot what the pilot/owners name was so here is his number if you are ever in the Tampa, Clearwater area. 727-755-4359

Visited November 2012