“Great food and ambience”
Review of ZEN Sushi & Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ZEN Sushi & Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food and ambience”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The restaurant doesn't have a lot of curb appeal from the outside. But inside, the dining room is quite nice, the service is professional, the food and its presentation are excellent. We especially enjoyed the Thai spring rolls, the super-crunch sushi roll, a wonderful Thai soup made with coconut milk, and an entree of delicious crispy duck. We will definitely be back for more! BTW, Zen is @ 28530 US HWY 19 S, not N as suggested by most web sites. It's right next to Batteries-Plus.

• Visited January 2014

“Worst experience dining out ever!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

When we got to the restaurant there was no one to sit us down. The cook was the waiter and owner. We waited about 20 minutes before we could even get asked what drink we wanted. When I told the waiter it was my first time there and that it was my first time using the certificates from restaurant.com she said well it's simple, you can use up to $25 here with your certificate. I had $50 credit and so I got 2 $10 gift certificates online. When the bill came I put both codes on the receipt. Then the owner said,"sorry I messed up we used to accept $25 but now we just do $10." I told her that I only had enough cash for the difference of the $25 and she said well that's too bad u need to pay. She was very unprofessional, very nasty and disrespectful . I had to call a friend to bring me money to cover the difference. The sushi wasn't even fresh. I've had fresher sushi from publix. When a business owner messes up they usually do something keep the customer coming for more and please the customer. This so called business owner did the complete opposite. My son also spilled his cup of water and she did nothing to help clean our table. She just gave use another napkin and walked away. We had to eat with ice and water all over our table. I will never step foot in this unprofessional place again. When I asked her why didn't you tell me the truth about your rule when I got here her words were, " I don't get paid from restaurant.com" and that's all she said and walked away! Save your time and money. Your local Chinese food takeout might be better!

• Visited December 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Mine was O.K. & Friend's Beef was inedible.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We are Thai fans. As mentioned in title, my gf was unable to even chew her beef salad which BTW was drenched in fish sauce. I had summer rolls and soup. Not bad, but nothing great.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Excellent food and service!!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have been here several times and it is becoming one of our favorite restaurants. Like others have said, It is a very small place and not easy to find. I like that it is small, quaint, and elegant with linens and fresh flowers on the tables. The food is fresh and the service is great. We will definitely continue to dine here!

• Visited July 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“A little difficult to find, use your GPS”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This restaurant is on US Hwy 19 heading south. Had lunch there today. Excellent .
The food was fresh and delicious. Lunch menu includes salad, soup. Service outstanding.

• Visited June 2013