“Great 3/4 Day Fishing Trip With Fisheye Sportfishing!”

Fisheye Sportfishing Clearwater Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the best Clearwater Fishing Charters with FishEye Sport Fishing and Captain Brandon Fraley, over 19 years as one of Clearwater's premiere owner operated boats! Hop aboard the top rated Fishing charter in Clearwater Florida and catch Grouper, Sharks, Snapper, Goliath Grouper, Barracuda, Kingfish, Tarpon and much more. We can accommodate up to 6 people per trip. Charters range from a 3,4,6,8,10 and 12 hour trips and we offer both Deep Sea fishing and nearshore. Please give me a call if you have any special requests, questions or would like to book a charter. As a father of two kids, I understand the importance of finding the right boat and captain for you and your family, and I strive to be just that! "My goal is to give you and your family a safe and exciting fishing trip that will make memories " - Hope to see you soon! Capt. Brandon Fraley
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a great day fishing with Brandon this past Sunday! There were 4 of us fishing - catching our limit on Red Grouper by 11:30am with over 140lbs of Red Grouper!!! We came across a ton of Bait Fish popping the top of the water, Bonito's Feeding and Frigate Birds flying low on the water which gave us the opportunity to catch two King fish on the way in as well! It was a great day of fishing to say the least! Brandon is very professional yet makes you feel like you are on your own boat and puts you on the FISH!!! Everyone had a great time fishing and we have already booked another trip with Fisheye Sportfishing. Looking forward to a Full Day Charter! I would highly recommend Fisheye Sportfishing ~ professional, fun and most importantly Brandon will put you on the fish!

1  Thank K-Scott34482

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Deep sea fishing is something I always wanted to do. Brandon helped me catch the shark I have always wanted to catch. I caught a variety of fish from a shark, kingfish, grouper, lizard fish to a puff fish. He made my wish come real. I had the best time. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!" - James Ploeger (age 12)

1  Thank KP75
Reviewed May 23, 2013

First time we fished with Captain Brandon, won't be the last. Very easy to get along with, knowledgeable and experienced in fishing. He'll work hard for you all day, and pays attention to detail. He took us to multiple spots and we caught fish nonstop all day long.

Paul and Kim

2  Thank PJ A
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had a great time fishing! It was me, my wife and our 2 children (ages 12 and 13 - a boy and a girl). We couldn't have asked for a better person to make this a memorable experience. Captain Brandon was great! It had rained the entire week we were in Florida so we were worried that we would not be able to go fishing. Brandon called us numerous times before our scheduled trip to keep us informed of the weather situation. We actually had to reschedule our trip to the following day because of the weather and Brandon was more than accomodating to work with us! Our kids had the best time! They caught alot of fish and Brandon was wonderful interacting with them. We are so glad we chose Fisheye Sportfishing Charters! Thank you Brandon for making this trip a great and memorable experience for us! Highly recommend Fisheye Sportfishing Charters!!

3  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had a great day on the water with Capt. Brandon! Took my wife and four children (ages 11, 12, 13,13) for a half day charter and was not disappointed. We all had a blast and wish we would have done the full day trip (next year). Capt. Brandon was not only extremeley knowledgeable about the local area, he was wonderful with the kids. He had them catching fish non-stop and did everything he could to make the trip successful and fun. His ability to know what fish were at each spot he took us to was unreal. Since we were staying at the Sand Pearl (highly reccomend), we didn't keep any of the fish but would have had enough to last a year if we had.

On the way back, we spotted some dolphin and Capt. Brandon had them playing in the wake behind the boat. We gave him the nickname "Fish Whisperer" after our day with him.

Highly reccomend Fisheye Sportfishing Charters!!!!

5  Thank Tom C