“Outstanding dining experience”

Salt N Pepper Bistro
Ranked #27 of 721 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a small family own and operated Bistro. All our cooking is done at order using fresh ingredients. We carry a nice selection of meat, seafood and fresh pasta dish. We also serve savory or sweet crepes.We offer a very nice selection of imported Paulaner beer and a large variety of wine by the glass or bottle. Our Bistro is small so please make a reservation.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This small unassuming bistro is a surprise. It is like finding that perfect restaurant in Provence that no one knows exists. The food is outstanding from appetizers through dessert...light, perfectly seasoned and savory. The owners/chefs are a delight and take great pride in their food and the quality of the customer experience. Vive la Salt and Pepper

2  Thank John F. C

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I've been to this restaurant twice now. Only the French know how to prepare a duck breast that will melt in your mouth. When I put a bite in my mouth, I imagined I was back in France. The wine they suggested went perfectly with the meal, and as in France, an excellent wine was reasonably priced. The atmosphere also was exactly as one would find in France - family owned and run - and willing to do everything to make your dinner into a dining experience.

In typical French style, the chef visited our table and recommended a dessert that would complement both of our meals - and it did. This place is a gem.

2  Thank BBinClearwater
jclinusa, Owner at Salt N Pepper Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for that 100th 5 stars review. I would like to take the time to thank all our TripAdvisor customer for your kindness.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We just left and our food was delicious. The chef prepared a special dish for our little girl and came out to meet us. My first time trying Savory crepes and I can't describe how good it was. Ingredients were fresh and staff was nice.

1  Thank FoodBucketList
jclinusa, Owner at Salt N Pepper Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. It has been a pleasure having your family and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This restaurant is intimate, food is extraordinary, ambiance delightful. The husband/wife team creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. The owners clearly enjoy their passion for food, dining and people. They are perfect hosts and their food is divine. Our New York steak was superb as were the crepes we had for dessert. Tres Bien, we will be back for another memorable evening.

2  Thank sb6600
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy dining here as much as we can. The food is extraordinary and the hospitality is wonderful. Come as guest, leave as friends. This place is a true treasure.

1  Thank TJGinn