“Hidden Gem”
Review of Salt N Pepper Bistro - CLOSED

Salt N Pepper Bistro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a small family own and operated Bistro. All our cooking is done at order using fresh ingredients. We carry a nice selection of meat, seafood and fresh pasta dish. We also serve savory or sweet crepes.We offer a very nice selection of imported Paulaner beer and a large variety of wine by the glass or bottle. Our Bistro is small so please make a reservation.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I tried Salt n Pepper Bistro after seeing a few reviews. It was outstanding! The flat iron steak with green peppercorn sauce was perfectly cooked and delicious. The special New York strip steak with Gorgonzola sauce was fantastic. The sauce was so tasty but not overpowering. Jean-Claude came to the table to check on our meal and was so charming. Although we passed on dessert, his description of the lemon crepes made us anxious to come back. Definitely one of our new favorites.

2  Thank Claudia s

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Where do I begin? Tonight was my first dining experience at The Salt and Pepper Bistro and it was magnifique!! The food.the.service..the ambience..all more wonderful than I could have hoped. I felt like I was in Europe with REAL food created by the friendliest of chefs (Jean Claude) who took the time to come out from the kitchen to talk with us (party of 5) about his vision...creating real food prepared with fresh ingredients, love ..and attention to quality. I so appreciated that everything was cooked to order and not rushed. We did not just "eat" we "dined"...and it was wonderful! From appetizers to wine, entrees and dessert..it was fabulous! How fabulous you ask? Well, for example...being a vegetarian for the past 4 years was just not enough to stop me from a sampling the Duck L'orange my friend ordered... AWESOME!! And please...save room for a dessert crepe..light and delicious!
Oh yes..I will be returning very soon ...

2  Thank msvv123
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I took my family to this restaurant for lunch. The crepes were truly amazing. Everyone raved about how fresh and delicious they were, my favorite, the Crepes Suzette. Jean Claude and Beth have created a warm and inviting atmosphere that you would be proud to bring your friends and family to.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I met a friend for lunch at Salt N Pepper in Clearwater. It was a delightful experience. The crepes were wonderful, particularly the lemon dessert crepe. (I wish I had another one right now!). The waitress was friendly and helpful and made some excellent suggestions. The crepes were beautiful served and tasted divine. We enjoyed our lunch immensely.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Dinner doesn't really get better than it does at the Salt N Pepper Bistro in Clearwater, FL. Owners Jean Claude and Beth make sure to prepare only the best French fare and take care of every detail. Our visit went prefectly with the flair and quality one expects from the best of Paris.

1  Thank jjojr