“Excellent food near the St. Pete/ Clearwater airport” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kingfish Grill and Tap House - CLOSED

Kingfish Grill and Tap House
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Interstate 275
Description: Kingfish Grill and Tap House is a new restaurant located next to Ramada Clearwater Airport. Kingfish Grill offers fin dining in a casual setting, all of the food is made to order and everything is fresh. Kingfish Grill and Tap House is known for being the 2012 winner of the Taste of Clearwater. We offer daily happy hour from 3pm to 7pm and serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Clearwater, Florida
“Excellent food near the St. Pete/ Clearwater airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Th clam chowder is so full of clams that you can easily make a meal of it. The tempura shrimp was excellent! Flatbread pizza was a bit skimpy on ingredients. We fully intend to explore the menu a bit more.

• Visited March 2014

Jacksonville, FL
“Nice Dinner with Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

My sister, her hubby and little baby came out to dinner with us at the Kingfish Grill after a long day at Busch gardens. The kids were tired, we were tired and we looked exhausted i am sure! However, the people at Kingfish greeted us, sat us immediately, and were very friendly.

I ordered chicken Marsala. My son and niece had chicken fingers (which were more like chicken patties...they were huge and they got 3!) my sister had chicken Alfredo and my brother in-law had crab legs. He was very pleased with his!

If we happened to be in Clearwater I would visit again. Note you get a 15% discount if you are staying at the Ramada Clearwater Airport hotel.....it is nice of them to give that discount, but I personally wouldn't stay at that Ramada again just to get this discount! hahah

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Goochland, Virginia, United States
“Great meal at a fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Recommended by clerk at hotel. After travelling all day i was ready to relax at a local place with quality seafood. Excellent choice. Had the Grouper, very well prepared. Sat at the bar, he was very busy but service was good. I recommend this place and I will be back again. Upscale place but good value

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great meal for Florida restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We lived in Florida for 10 yrs and had our first experience at Kingfish. The food and service was excellent. Our waitress Abigail was very friendly and very knowledgable about the entrees as well as signature cocktails. We will be back! Great place for the price.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Dined at the bar, had the al fungi flatbread. It was better than I expected, the mushrooms were cooked just right and the truffle oil was not overpowering. The citron & soda was like I would make myself and the iced tea was fresh brewed. The bar staff was friendly and the service was quick. Overall I would recommend dinner if you are staying nearby.

Visited February 2014