“Great time - must do it!”

Fin's Jet Ski Tours & Pontoon Boat Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering customized jet ski tours in the Clearwater Beach - Caladesi Island area. We will take you shelling, find dolphins, and see celebrity homes. We also offer 2-3 hour tour to Three Rooker Island/Anclote Key. These are secluded islands only accessible by boat where you will see crystal blue water and the most powdery white sand. Stand-up Paddleboards are also available for rent and are available by day or week and delivered in the immediate area. Our Kayak rentals are done on an hourly, half day and daily basis. Paddle the No Motor Zones of Caladesi Island and explore mangrove trails. Guided Kayak fishing tours also available. We also offer an amazing sunset cruise with your own captain. The Sunsets in Clearwater are world class. Let Captain Fin show a view of it very few get to see, from the water...reservations required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was in Clearwater just the afternoon during a conference. Instead of spending time at the beach I was looking for some action and luckily found Fin. He gave me an incredible Jet Ski tour for one hour and we saw stingray and drove with dolphins several times. Additionally he gave good instructions how to use the Jet Ski best and with the safe feeling given I could ride the Jet Ski at top speed. This trip was worth every single cent!
I have rented a Jet Ski somewhere else before but there we could only ride in a certain area. Together with Fin I made "long-distance" ride and had a lot of possibilities to enjoy Jet Skiing. Definitvely better getting Fin's tour instead of just renting a ski.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We took a 2 hour jet ski tour with Fin and had an awesome time. We drove alongside dolphins in the bay, took the celebrity home tour in the bay and on the Gulf, and toured the mangrove islands. Fin was great...quick with a joke and very knowledgeable about the area. He found the dolphins, found the shells, and he took the pictures and generally went out of his way to make sure we had a great time...phenomenal experience and I cannot recommend it highly enough!!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were lucky to find Fin's Jet-ski Tours. The excursion was excellent and very nice. Thank you for showing us such a beautiful places.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I looked around many places and called 3 different companies before I decided to go with Fin, his polite attitude with a touch of dry sailor humour is what closed it for me.

Fin has been a life guard around the Florida bay for some massive amount of time (I can't quite remember, but more than 20 years?) so he knows the bay backwards... he even knows some of the Dolphins by name!

When we got there, he offered the 1 hour or the 2 hour trip. I went with my girlfriend and we chose the 2 hour trip and it was totally worth it! In 2 hours you go right AROUND the Florida beach island and we got to see about 15 dolphins, right up close... and I mean close... 2-3 metres away. We almost got to pat them, but they had a baby dolphin and were a bit shy.

Fin knows his stuff, he taught us how to ride the wave rider jet skis and took us on an amazing tour. My girlfriend and I loved it immensely and will definitely go back next time we are in Florida.

Thanks Fin! You were awesome!

Mikel

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our experience with Fin and Weezy was the highlight of our honeymoon! Fin knows the water like the back of his hand and went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our tour. They are personable and fun-loving. They made it more than just an "excursion". They're passionate about what they do and about ensuring you have a good time! If you want a truly memorable experience, go see Fin and Weezy!!!