“Great deals for $4”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
New Port Richey, Florida
“Great deals for $4”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

And who can pass up the milk shakes? Not Me. If you like burgers and fries and milk shakes at a reasonable price, check out one of the many Steak 'n Shakes in your area. We take the grandkids because they love the attention they receive by the servers, the hats, the cars, the crayons and the little shakes. Watch the papers and Groupon for deals you can't resist.

Visited October 2012

Oak Lawn, Illinois
“Great Value”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great Value; Use the Coupons! A double, fries, & shake for $5; What a Great deal! I have never been to this establishent before, because they don't have a location by my house, but I wish they did! And, WOW, the shake was huge for the price! Next time I'm hungry and there's one on my path, "I'll be dining there"!

Visited September 2012