“Wow! What a fantastic place!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Fresh Grouper from Private Island Charters
Waterfront Back Yard!
Million $ Sunset
Ariel View of location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Celia366
Bath, United Kingdom
“Wow! What a fantastic place!”
Reviewed July 21, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This was one of the most beautiful places I have stayed. I was out side from early morning until dark because I didn't want to miss one moment of those spectacular views: the changing sea, the fish jumping, the excitement and delight of seeing the dolphins, the birds, the sunset and the lightening.
My grown up children loved the Tiki room and camped out in front of the TV during the heat.
The pool was great and we barbecued nearly every night.
Dianne was great - really helpful and welcoming. We felt we were staying in a much loved family home and appreciated the opportunity to share it.
Busch Gardens in Tampa was voted as having the best rides out of all the parks by the youngsters but other than one visit there Piece of Heaven was the place to be.
We met Todd and definitely want to go out on his boat next time.
This was a relaxing end to our Florida holiday and just what we needed after the bustle of Orlando.

Liked best: The location
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
Jul 22, 2016
Many thanks for your endearing review. We strive to perfection for our
guests and your review reflects that we did our part.
It was a pleasure to meet the "clan" do come back and please let your
friends know of us.
Cheers again!
Dianne
Jennifer...
“Paradise Found!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Every year in the past we always go on our summer vacation to the mountains. This year we decided to go to the ocean. Not wanting to be bothered with all the commercialized places like Daytona, Panama City etc. We decided on the Clearwater area. We found this vacation home on the web and I contacted Ms. Dianne. She is wonderful. I loved talking with her on the phone and I must say that the pictures didn't do the house justice. This vacation was by far the best vacation we have ever been on. I can't even describe how relaxing and refreshing the pool was. We spent most of our time sitting by the pool and we watched the sunset every evening there. I would definitely recommend this house to anyone needing a break from the stress of work. It was truly a relaxing experience. We will definitely be visiting with Ms. Dianne again. I feel like I made a friend in her. She is so funny to talk to. Enjoyed meeting her! Awesome Vacation!!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Lynn J
“Amazing views”
Reviewed May 31, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

House was very well equipped and had lots of room for everyone to spread out. The views were amazing and it was even better at sunset. We saw dolphins swim by the end of the dock, as promised! Chartered the boat owned by Dianne's son, Todd, and had a great time exploring the nearby islands. Spent a day in Tarpon Springs - recommend Hella's bakery for sweet treats. A lovely few days.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Debbie O
“Perfect Home-Base for a relaxing and wonderful Florida Vacation”
Reviewed April 4, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I travelled with my parents and our two children, age 7 and 8 last week to the lovely Piece of Heaven. The eclectic neighborhood boasts some multi-million dollar estates coupled with more modest charming cottages and homes making the feel for the Bailey's Bluff community comfortable and welcoming. Every day we walked the neighborhood streets and were treated to incredible bird watching, from pelicans, to blue herons, to egrets, to cormorants. The view from the home is a GULF view, not an inlet waterway so it is spectacular for sunsets! While there is no beach on premises I appreciated not having the sand everywhere. The pool is cool and if you needed a warmer option, the hot tub worked perfectly. My children barely were dry the entire week because they lived in the pool. My father-in-law and kids fished right off the end of the pier and caught several fish. My mother sat at the pool side the entire week and was able to take cover under the awnings which provided shelter from the hot sun when necessary. The family highlight for the week included hiring Dianne's son, Captain Todd for an island cruise where we got unbelievable sand dollars and shells. Well worth every penny! We also highly recommend the Greek town of Tarpon Springs for dinner at Hellas and a day at Honeymoon Island, a Florida State Park for a terrific beach and experience. Finally, if it rains, the home is perfect for games, movies and reading. My daughter and my father went to Tampa to the aquarium and LOVED it. We saw dolphins everyday feeding in the gulf and one came right up to the dock where we lived! This was a real treasure. You won't be sorry to have the convenience and beautifully appointed accommodations of Diane's lovely home, It feels like a tribal retreat!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view and having everything we needed in the home.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Karenann...
“fun and relaxing”
Reviewed February 15, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I writing to talk about "a piece of heaven". The property was amazing and the home warm and comfortable. Our family had a great time as the house overlooks the water and you were able to see dolphins swimming in the ocean. This was a beautiful sight for New York children and adults who have very rare opportunities to wake up and see this beautiful sight. We have a few fishermen in our family and we were able to catch and enjoy some lovely fresh fish for dinner.
We also enjoyed going on a private boat trip for an additional cost but the experience was enjoyable and fun. Other attractions is experiencing the lovely craftsmen and their crafts in the nearby community area where you can shop for gifts. The restaurants in the nearby area also provided a choice of places to eat out if you were not inclined to cook. Lastly the property is in a quiet neighborhood and that provides the calm and serenity if you are looking to have a relaxing time on your vacation.

brsassafr...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great house, fantastic view, very relaxing”
Reviewed December 11, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My family stayed at Diane’s house the last week in September and loved it. What a fantastic view. We saw dolphins swim past almost daily and one morning my husband saw a manatee swim past the dock. The house was very spacious and clean and had everything we needed. The pool and hot tub were clean and well maintained. We had planned to do more tourist type things but enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and dock so much that we spent most of our days at home. Definitely would recommend Diane’s property. We are looking forward to going back! Vince, Becky, Riley

Traveling group: Young Children
Dec 12, 2015
So happy you all enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in 2016.
Happy Christmas to All: Dianne
seanssea
Bricktown, New Jersey
“beautiful home”
Reviewed November 20, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My family and I stayed here 11/2015 and it was a perfect experience from the time we arrived Dianne was a gracious host with a lovely home and amazing location it was spacious , clean and well manicured, I stayed with my fiancé and teenage boys and everyone had an amazing time , I cannot say enough wonderful things about our stay, I highly recommend this home, you will not regret it, thank u again Dianne..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the backyard pool and sites and fishing off the dock
Liked least: leaving
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Nov 21, 2015
lovely family, congratulations on your upcoming wedding Tara is a
beautiful lady and the boys so well mannered. Wishing you all a life
of happiness, do look forward to seeing you all again. Dianne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing