“Nice place for sunset & drinks”

Jimmy's Crow's Nest
Ranked #45 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located on our 10th floor, Jimmy's Crow's Nest is the place to unwind after a day at the beach or a day of work. Our rooftop bar features views of the Intracoastal, downtown Clearwater, North Clearwater Beach, and the Gulf of Mexico. There is no better place to watch a sunset!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We spent several nights at Jimmy's for sunset. Great views and decent drinks, wait staff very helpful. If it is windy it will be very windy on the roof top, so pick a calmer day when you visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great place to go for a few drinks and take in the gorgeous bird's eye view of Clearwater Beach. Drinks are a bit pricey - but worth it for the great location and view.

1  Thank Kris D
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Have to visit a least once, good aerial view of Clearwater beach, especially at sunset. Drink prices were reasonable but the place gets packed on a nice day.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The place is a nice getaway from the crowd. The view is gorgeous. I like the time clock for sunset. The menu needs a little more selections.. I felt a little rushed by the staff while sipping on my cocktail but overall nice

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Decided to eat here for lunch one day of our vacation. the view was to die for as it sits at the very top of the Pier 60 Hotel. The service was GREAT, but slow as there were only one bartender and one server, so they appeared to be a bit understaffed. I ordered the Cuban sandwich as I LOVE THIS SANDWICH and they swore by it. No offense, however it was average at best, however I have to tell you - YOU MUST ORDER ANYTHING THEY OFFER THAT COMES WITH THEIR SALSA!! It is made fresh with diced tomatoes, onions, and whatever else they put in it. All I am sayng is - IT WAS WORTH THE WHOLE MEAL!!! I can't tell you what the price value is as our friends picked up the check.. A definite need to go for lunch. Very limited menu which makes it easy to order...

1  Thank Randy K