“Skip it...”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 721 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stopped in late one night for a drink and some wings. The Beer selection seemed kind of lacking, and the wings were a huge disappointment. I am usually a fan of wings from Hooters but these were just not good at all. The service was ok, though it did take awhile to get our wings. The atmosphere itself wasn't bad and they did have a live musician playing outside on the overhang which was nice but overall, I could have gone anywhere and probably enjoyed myself a bit more.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't totally impressed with your visit but we do hope you choose to give us another shot the next time you're in town.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I've been to many Hooters but this by far is my favorite. The staff is always friendly and the food is great!

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're happy to hear you're such a fan of our location and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

What can be said about hooters that hasn't been said. Good food, cold beer and drinks for adults and cold soda and ice tea for the kids.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for the feedback! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Came and had a great time last week. Bought about 300.00 with of food drink and fun. "ONE" of the shirts I bout did not fit. They told me I could not return it just exchange it!! The manager said there is no return button!!this is a restaurant!!! What??? REALLY??? Ok we bought all the stuff we wanted and 1 item can't be returned!! As we turned around to go to our table the manager was telling the other employees stuff. Very uncomfortable. Made me feel like we did something wrong!! WON'T BE BACK and won't suggest anyone to come here!!!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. Please look out for a private message from me.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

food was typical hooters, service was ok, dessert was great! wouldn't have to return, as it wasn't anything special. They do have a great view!!

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and provide some feedback. We do hope you choose to come visit us again sometime!