“Not as good as the original”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you are going to spend the money for Hooter's food, do it at the Original on Gulf To Bay in Clearwater. The parking at the beach is expensive and Hooter's doesn't have their own lot. The outdoor seating overlooking the beach is OK but can get very hot in the summer. The overall amount of seating is extremely limited. They have some bar upstairs but, in my personal opinion, should convert it to additional Hooter's seating! Crowded drive out on the causeway, limited and expensive parking, and the lower quality staff has put me off. I'll stick with the Original Hooters for my wings!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I do hope you decide to give us another shot sometime.

Take care!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We travel to clearwater several times a year, this was our first time eating at this hooters and our last!
As soon as we take a seat, it seems to very hot, so we ask our 'waitress' to turn on the fan right above us and she said she wasnt sure if she can do it and she would ask her manager, she comes back and says he cant do it....funny that all it is is a pull of s string!
Place our order, waitress comes back to throw our plates which were wet. Let it go since we probably wouldnt use then anyways as we only ordered finger foods-thank god!
Fries arrive which were cold, she brings another order, which seemed like they were just reheated.
Bonless wings were far from tender, seemed like they were cooked hours before.
Basically the only dish that was ok were the fish tacos and coleslaw. The rest had no flavour and tasted ok and thats being nice.
Throught out our time there she never came back to ask for a refill or if we needed anything else.
Finally she decides to come back and while she is asking us if we are done she is already taking the dishes off the table when there was still fries in the dish.....at this point we werent going to eat them anyways and we just wanted to get out of there.
She bring the bill with her name alicia on it and hearts everywhere, my husband gives her $40 -keep in mind the bill is $31.27 and asks for the change....i wasnt planning on giving her a tip and if there was a pen i would have wrote it on the bill the reason why she aint getting a tip and how poor the food was. She comes back and gives us $8 no change....where is the rest of my change, how rude or are you just dumb and you can count?????? We got up and left.....and that was her tip whatever she didnt give back to us. Overall, horrible experience i have ever had here at a restaurant i know its not a high class palce but they still should be serving good food and have some sort of professionalism. Quality if food does not match the prices, even for a bar! Sucked dont bother!

1  Thank Srp3
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review so we could become aware of your experience. I'm very sorry to hear about the service and food. I will be privately messaging you.

Take care!

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Always love going to Hooters and this is no disappointment. I got the fish tacos to try and I'm glad! They were the best fish tacos I've ever had and every time I'm in Florida I make a special trip to get them! Good and prompt service too!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Hi there,

Fish tacos rock! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience. I hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Beautiful view of the beach. Hooter's has a expansive menu so there is something for everyone. Service was great. Although it was Spring Break, we were seated right away.

Hi there Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience! We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our large party went intending to eat at Hooters but the wait was very long so we headed up to the Lookout bar on the rooftop. We were able to grab tables together and eat dinner. We had kids in our group and we all enjoyed the live music and watching the sunset while the basketball games playing inside at the bar. I realize it was spring break and we had a large party, but our food took very long to arrive. Probably at least 1-1.5 hours. It was surprising though because the menu is very limited. By the time it came the kids were very tired and it was dark. They also refused to split the bill for our group of three families. Despite everything it is a nice location with a beautiful view and enjoyable to be outside instead of in a restaurant.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We always appreciate our customers' feedback so we can improve customer service. I hope you choose to visit us again in the future!