“good visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Red Robin can be hit or miss but more often than not it's a hit so we continue to go. met friends and they ran late but restaurant sat us and started us w/drinks and appetizer. Avo-Cobb-O salad continues to delight! kids love their burgers and they have good fries. drinks can be up there in price but a nice variety. spinach artichoke dip a winner! Manager stopped by to check on us and started his spiel before he had everyone's attention but did appreciate that he stopped by. waitress did a great job altho we had to request napkins/silverware after app arrived. hostess all smiles and a good front door person.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

So when this place first opened we went there twice a week every week. We were so excited to finally have a Red Robin close to us. Then came the horrible service that progressively got worse. Then the food quality began to deteriorate. The last time we were there, just a few days ago, we were put on a wait at 7pm on a Sat eve. That should be normal really but this time half the tables in the place were sitting empty. There were quite a few tables open too. We asked why the tables were open and were told they had cut the floor early and did not have servers for that section. Another couple was also told that when they asked to sit outside. Then when we finally got seated the service was slow. The pretzel bites were soggy on the top and hard on the bottom. The rest of the food was very hard and you could tell it was old. Maybe it had been sitting awhile and the server was off doing something else but still. I guess that would explain the slow service too. We never got a refill on our sodas that we paid almost 3 bucks a piece for and my daughter never got ketchup either. Red Robin does have good food but I hope they open another one nearby soon and hire more competent people. I mean, what kind of restaurant manager cuts the floor before 7pm on a Saturday!? Then to have the host tell everyone that while we sit on a wait and half the tables are empty......Not good business at all.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I took my daughter and friends out for dinner and a movie. not only were they more than accommodating for our large group; their great attitude and attention to all the details were by far, the best service ive seen in a restaurant in a very long time. I watched as the entire staff worked together with each other as well as how friendly and interactive they were with their patrons. if only more businesses had this quality of service, it would be amazing. thanks red robin for going above and beyond for us tonight!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We went on a week night and it wasn't busy at all. Our waitress was very friendly and the food was very good. It was much better food than other Red Robins we have ate at.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went on a Friday night with our friends with kids. It was very kid friendly (balloons and crayons). They offer a wide variety of burgers and soup and sandwiches for a very reasonable price. I did find the food a bit salty for my taste. I really enjoy their bottomless fries and bottomless specialty non alcoholic drinks like the root beer float and cherry limeade. We were very impressed that the manager stopped by to say hi and see how everything was.